Post by lostinmusiq »

great release 8)
looking forward ...
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [PERLON092] Ricardo Villalobos - Dependent And Happy

Post by Papa Bear »

blizt wrote:Timemorf!! Always thought it was a pedro track. Only heard him play in a set back in 2008, and thinking "this guy genius". I'm hooked! Lots of emotion in many samples :)
I always thought the same. Thought this was a track by Pedro which would never be released. Thanks god i was wrong. There are two sets from 2008, one by Pedro, another one by Ricardo, where they both play this track. Also, there is a somewhat recent set by Rhadoo where he also played this track.

I gotta say though, Samma is by far the most superior track out of the whole collection. All these tracks are great, but Samma takes it to another level. It's just otherworldly (and creepy as hell). I'd spend 50 quid on this track alone.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Papa Bear wrote:
blizt wrote:Timemorf!! Always thought it was a pedro track. Only heard him play in a set back in 2008, and thinking "this guy genius". I'm hooked! Lots of emotion in many samples :)
I always thought the same. Thought this was a track by Pedro which would never be released. Thanks god i was wrong. There are two sets from 2008, one by Pedro, another one by Ricardo, where they both play this track. Also, there is a somewhat recent set by Rhadoo where he also played this track.

I gotta say though, Samma is by far the most superior track out of the whole collection. All these tracks are great, but Samma takes it to another level. It's just otherworldly (and creepy as hell). I'd spend 50 quid on this track alone.
Now this makes me think. The set from Pedro where I heard it's full of unreleased (very weird stuff) tunes, so there is a big chance that some of them are also from the chilean.
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

i like 'Ferenc' the most
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

TU ACTITUD
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

emotional.... expected nothing less... -ex
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

blizt wrote: The set from Pedro where I heard it's full of unreleased (very weird stuff) tunes, so there is a big chance that some of them are also from the chilean.

which set is that from ? i would like to check it out.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

b-ran wrote:
blizt wrote: The set from Pedro where I heard it's full of unreleased (very weird stuff) tunes, so there is a big chance that some of them are also from the chilean.

which set is that from ? i would like to check it out.

:!: