[PLK25] Monster Heart Driver - Raw as fck EP

- wax
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[PLK25] Monster Heart Driver - Raw as fck EP

Post by Opuswerk »

Hello mnmlers,

Since January this year, i co-run the very respected Plak records label. The first release of 2012 featured on track of mine, as well as a collaboration with Mark A from the mnml forum. The second one i'm really proud to share with you. The music comes out of th estudio of Lyon's Monster Heart Driver.

Cover:

Press release:
Plak is really proud to announce monster heart driver debut 12". Like Agoria, the driver is from Lyon and has really good taste for raw techno and detroit excursions. The A-side "Raw As fck" is straight from the mid 90's with a small detour via the year 3000. An analog session recorded on the fly, loud kick, phat toms, oversized nasty hats and a rave gimmick for your head, forget the forward thinking depressive thing, this sh!t is a perfect big room techno tool, you gonna smile, dance and sweat ! On the flip side "The Path" is your late rainy sunday companion, it will show you the road off detroit,UR and Shakir are at the corner, to Bristol dubby thing…unreal excursion that worth the trip. Welcome home m0nster heart driver !

Sound previews:

Much love from the Plak basement. -surprised flower
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [PLK25] Monster Heart Driver - Raw as fck EP

Post by Kiani »

Second track is really great!