[UNDERSTAND003] Rhadoo - Arhiva EP

- wax
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [UNDERSTAND003] Rhadoo - Arhiva EP

Post by roland »

b-ran wrote: word. i ordered a second copy from there...cost almost 30$ canadian with shipping but i feel it will be a good investment.
that's douchey in my book.. ppl should make business and investments elsewhere.. keep it away from limited underground vinyl..

just my 2 cents
Last edited by roland on Wed May 30, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

I bought 10 copies.
umit
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by umit »

I've had notification from juno (but same situation happened to me as well in the past)
But I didn't want to spend 12 pound for this record. I wouldn't pay that much for any NEW record.

Happily I didn't like it and found it to be similar to his remix on Brouqade. Which has helped me to save money for some more burgers. They are more meaty!
Igloobs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Igloobs »

price is absurd for kind a 2006 style dark minimal :F

i hope this sh!t will translate in a turn over, just for being them conscious how wrong is to take advantage from the hype.

when hype will dead (and it will some other time, and from what i heard around this will happen soon) , the will be dead and people will remember this incorrect behavior, especially THE TRUE LOVERS that they trust to protect with high prices.

enjoy
stepz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stepz »

when I see a vinyl at these prices I always ask myself: I will play in 10 years? no .... I think this falls into the category of future classics
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

the price is because of shipping.

you also get cover artwork which is going to cost.
alutza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alutza »

b-ran wrote:
alutza wrote:I got mine from Kristina Records. A bit more expensive that juno that's true but it still beats getting it from discogs for sure.
word. i ordered a second copy from there...cost almost 30$ canadian with shipping but i feel it will be a good investment. btw did you get an email from them confirming the purchase? i just got the paypal invoice and no actual e-mail from the shop.
Yup, I also got an e-mail from them.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Igloobs wrote:price is absurd for kind a 2006 style dark minimal :F

i hope this sh!t will translate in a turn over, just for being them conscious how wrong is to take advantage from the hype.

when hype will dead (and it will some other time, and from what i heard around this will happen soon) , the will be dead and people will remember this incorrect behavior, especially THE TRUE LOVERS that they trust to protect with high prices.

enjoy
They are hyped. There is no doubt about, but it's not their fault. They make pretty decent sounding music and trying to be different, having their own sound, and that is good and healthy for the scene. Sounds like they are "forging" a sound of romania if you ask me. You can see there are strong influences between them. And most of the music coming from these artists it's still way better than any of the Nick Curly and the usual suspects releases. But in some cases I fail to get as impressed as some people do. Petre first album's, in my opinion, it's still the best release coming out from romania.
stepz wrote:when I see a vinyl at these prices I always ask myself: I will play in 10 years? no .... I think this falls into the category of future classics
Rhadoo "Going like you" it's my definition of future classic in this case.

Absolute banger.