[ARPIAR 010] Priku - Bobohalma EP

- wax
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [ARPIAR 010] Priku - Bobohalma EP

Post by breton »

Somebody should persuade Steve O'Sullivan to repress (at least) the most essential records. Is he still alive by the way?
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

breton wrote:Somebody should persuade Steve O'Sullivan to repress (at least) the most essential records. Is he still alive by the way?

we tried to track him down to license stuff for fear of flying. he couldnt be found! a big shame!
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

::BLM:: wrote:
breton wrote:Somebody should persuade Steve O'Sullivan to repress (at least) the most essential records. Is he still alive by the way?
we tried to track him down to license stuff for fear of flying. he couldnt be found! a big shame!
I think Sushitech released some of his tracks a couple of years ago, maybe they can help you out (if you know them or have mutual friends).
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

breton wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
I think Sushitech released some of his tracks a couple of years ago, maybe they can help you out (if you know them or have mutual friends).

yeah no luck im afriad. even they cant get hold of him.

just mad that someone with so much talent just stops making music. i guess if you were once selling 1000's its hard to come back when the numbers are so little. I guess a lot of these people dont know how good they really are as well.
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

my optimus prime 12" is bad quality, but it's a promo, dunno if that has something to do with it
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

the shame is, even if you buy mosaic records now from discogs, you have a 80% chance that the noise is huge on the records even if they look mint. dont know why thats the case.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

sh!t mosaic is legend stuff.... so many gems on this label that are now extremely expensive. i own 2 records from mosaic and the first bluetrain and they are among my favourites of all my collection!!
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

all of my mosaics/bluespirits/bluetrains sound excellent (and i own most of them), with the notable exception of ben nevile's white belly. which is the worst sounding record i own, despite it being near mint. not everybody's copy is like that though.

guess i got lucky with all of my other ones though. the nevile one was confusing to me because all of my others sound perfect. makes more sense now i guess. (my friend has subsequently got a copy of the nevile and his is better too, though still pretty dodgy on side B)