great work overall :shock:
Future Collective FTW!

http://colectivofuturo.com
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

tic tac toe

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

hmmm , weak record . not really into this label soo much , too all over the place. the trentmoller was weak , and so is this one. but i do like the first three the best. :roll:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: tic tac toe

Post by patrick bateman »

peter glitch and crackle wrote:hmmm , weak record . not really into this label soo much , too all over the place. the trentmoller was weak , and so is this one. but i do like the first three the best. :roll:
What do you mean by 'too all over the place' ?

Trentemoller weak? Well, beside his PokerFlat stuff, it's one the best selling of his, so yeah well.... Weak how?
Last edited by patrick bateman on Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

peter glitch and crackle is mr. negative around here.
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

patrick bateman wrote:
peter glitch and crackle wrote:hmmm , weak record . not really into this label soo much , too all over the place. the trentmoller was weak , and so is this one. but i do like the first three the best. :roll:

Trentemoller weak? Well, beside his PokerFlat stuff, it's one the best selling of his, so yeah well.... Weak how?
Don't bother with feedback that has no constructive approach. :wink:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

pheek wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:

Don't bother with feedback that has no constructive approach. :wink:
haha maybe he could back it up by some constructive critism.... :)
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

tic tac

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

ears wide open .
Last edited by peter glitch and crackle on Wed May 24, 2006 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: tic tac

peter glitch and crackle wrote:excuse me ? it seems as if you guys can talk anything you want here . but i am mister negative ? i will tell you why the record is weak - it sounds like just about the same as everything else trentmoller has released this year. doesnt mean it is not effective , but it is in no shape or form progress . if you dont like hearing this sort of thing , maybe you shouldnt be participating in threads like this. i can have my opinion as well . i like some of the relases on this label , but trying to merit a record by its sales says nothing to me. i can name a million records which sell astronimical amounts (as i work in very popular record store) and these records are shite ! please dont take me wrong , i am very serious about what i support , but i dont think i am nazi about it at all - i just have my ears wide open.
Orcourse sales isn't anything, you're so true about that, and ofcourse I'm not of the same opinion about the sound of the record. The title track might be too much of the same of the other releases he has done, but IMO 'gush' and the 'H&K remix' makes the difference for this Trentemøller release.

Thank you for your great feedback.