- wax
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [ARPIAR 010] Priku - Bobohalma EP

Post by roland »

JasperW89 wrote:
roland wrote:
JasperW89 wrote:In stock @ musichead (and freebase for those located near frankfurt)! Be fast!
thx for reminding us..

btw 18€ + delivery means 25€ for this record... -squint
Surprised me too! I thought they had lowered their prices since the previous Amphia release was €12 on juno. Guess I was wrong :P
funny thing is the guy from music head mailed me that

"... since this record is so rare we at first want to offer it to regular customers or customers who order more than just the single record.."

bottom line, fck music-head forever^^ ...

does anyone know why ourown is leaving out decks and deejay.de ?? i mean maybe the 50€ for arpiar008 was decks´ idea then i can understand.. but why deejay.de?? this is imo the best and cheapest online shop worldwide.. :/
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

funny thing is the guy from music head mailed me that

"... since this record is so rare we at first want to offer it to regular customers or customers who order more than just the single record.."

bottom line, fck music-head forever^^ ...

does anyone know why ourown is leaving out decks and deejay.de ?? i mean maybe the 50€ for arpiar008 was decks´ idea then i can understand.. but why deejay.de?? this is imo the best and cheapest online shop worldwide.. :/
Hmm, that's strange. I can understand why freebase does it since they are not merely a clicks-only webshop and have a local customer base, however this isn't the case for music-head...

It will probably be available @ juno and other stores soon so hopefully you can get it there!
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

JasperW89 wrote:

It will probably be available @ juno and other stores soon so hopefully you can get it there!
it'll be on juno soon, since it's already listed there..

as for music head, in their "terms and condition" it is written that if the order is below 20€ they'll add another 2€ to the delivery...
the guy from music-head wrote me that he can't ship the package because it's below 20€..
i responded that he should act like stated in the general terms, meaning he should add 2€ to the delivery costs and ship the record..

an hour later he wrote me back and i quote: "OK, but later i will have to take a look if one record is left for you" ...

i have cancelled everything and now i'm waiting for it on juno... heard several storys where workers from music-head privately reserved records for people they know.. it feels so wrong bothering with this stuff while paying crazy money for hyped stuff.. anyway fck it,

funny sidenote, the delivery costs when ordering from juno are less than the half!! and this is uk to austria compared to germany to austria.. (crazy capitalist world :lol: )
mitraku
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mitraku »

i`m just curious what price it will have this record, as i can already see some "fantastic" prices on musichead and freebase.
thx for reminding us..

for me only the shipping is 25€
ciypriyan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ciypriyan »

waiting for juno
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

mitraku wrote:i`m just curious what price it will have this record, as i can already see some "fantastic" prices on musichead and freebase.
thx for reminding us..

is there srsly not a single shop in romania where the records of romanian labels are being sold?? i mean does every romanian have to order stuff from arpiar, understand, amphia... from central european online stores?? that's kinda wrong... :(
ciypriyan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ciypriyan »

roland wrote:
mitraku wrote:i`m just curious what price it will have this record, as i can already see some "fantastic" prices on musichead and freebase.
thx for reminding us..

is there srsly not a single shop in romania where the records of romanian labels are being sold?? i mean does every romanian have to order stuff from arpiar, understand, amphia... from central european online stores?? that's kinda wrong... :(
yes, sad but truly
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Juno moved the release date to Mar 19.