Matt Brancatella - Still Searching [Feb 2012 Mix]

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Matt Brancatella - Still Searching [Feb 2012 Mix]

Post by b-ran »

Hey guys, recorded this mix this past weekend... hope you enjoy!!

b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Matt Brancatella - Still Searching [Feb 2012 Mix]

Post by b-ran »

anybody get a chance to check it out? this one goes well with some (*) .... :lol:
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

aight one last bump for this one! then ill get recording a new one this weekend hehe
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

Hey Matt! I had a listen a couple of weeks ago, and Just did again today! I like the fact that it's not a bunch of random maceo plex-ish hit tracks. It's a real DJ Mix, you have chosen those vinyls/tracks from your 'unique' collection in a sense, not everybody could do this mix. I miss this time where all the DJ's had those kind of unique collection because all the vinyls were not available. I think that's a quite good argument in the endless debate 'Vinyl vs Digital'...!
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

LouisVee wrote:Hey Matt! I had a listen a couple of weeks ago, and Just did again today! I like the fact that it's not a bunch of random maceo plex-ish hit tracks. It's a real DJ Mix, you have chosen those vinyls/tracks from your 'unique' collection in a sense, not everybody could do this mix. I miss this time where all the DJ's had those kind of unique collection because all the vinyls were not available. I think that's a quite good argument in the endless debate 'Vinyl vs Digital'...!
haha yea that debate could go on and on! but thanks for your kind words louis! cheers mate hope to see you soon