CANADA

- open
Layborn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Layborn »

I've considered going to check out Mutek, as I've heard nothing but good things.

Seriously check it out..its worth the trip. I endured a 34 hour bus ride but it was worth every agonizing moment...
-Layborn-
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Layborn wrote:I endured a 34 hour bus ride but it was worth every agonizing moment...
:shock: wtf! you guys must be minimal nuts to get on a bus that much time. isn't there a plane service around?
Jesse_mtl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jesse_mtl »

i am canadian :) montrealer the best place to be.

mutek changed my life, my music and my goals
Conradaroma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Conradaroma »

Layborn wrote:
I've considered going to check out Mutek, as I've heard nothing but good things.

Seriously check it out..its worth the trip. I endured a 34 hour bus ride but it was worth every agonizing moment...
My holiday plans for 2006 are definitely going to take this into account. although I think all the way from Calgary, I'll take a plane rather than the bus. ;)
Teleportation Now!
Layborn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Layborn »

good idea..See ya there..:)
-Layborn-
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

Layborn wrote:

stealing my review are you now Layborn? HA!

Sanity - I wondered where mine had disappeared to while enduring a 34 hour bus ride cross country to Montreal, Quebec. Sleep deprived thoughts consumed my mind while I repeatedly tried to maintain composure sitting millimeters away from the passenger to my left. A sore back, full bladder and a never-ending growling stomach - what is worth this agony, one might ask. I can proclaim with great confidence that a certain festival that occurs annually, in a city that is commonly known for its ethnic culture and diversity was worth every agonizing moment.

I'll be there again with bells on... mmmmutek.
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
Layborn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Layborn »

Well it was a long ride and you took all the leg space..:P
Imitation is the highest form of flattery or so those old bastards tell me..bastards..I'll show them what for...
-Layborn-