mnml maxi

Re: Priku.

Post by jespermygind »

koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Priku

Post by koerperklaus »

candle wrote:i mean i didn't listen to this set yet. but how can you hate, if you don't know the circumstances where the set was played. there are a lot of factors like:
playtime, what kind of and how many people there were, how the PA is like, and maybe in what state of mind you are in the moment, aso.
and as if no one of us has a bad day sometimes. why haven't all the haters here played instead of him at the party? i heard two sets of this guy and they were really good.
so calm down and drink a cup of tea or two. :-flower (*) :-flower
nothing about haterdom, only my personal taste. and i think it is boring.

though it might be better than david guetta, it is still average and non-good to me.
koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by koerperklaus »

koerperklaus wrote:
candle wrote:i mean i didn't listen to this set yet. but how can you hate, if you don't know the circumstances where the set was played. there are a lot of factors like:
playtime, what kind of and how many people there were, how the PA is like, and maybe in what state of mind you are in the moment, aso.
and as if no one of us has a bad day sometimes. why haven't all the haters here played instead of him at the party? i heard two sets of this guy and they were really good.

though it might be better than david guetta, it is still average and non-good to me.

it is not that i am searching for things that i can complain about! i am searching for good music!! but there is only crap nowadays; only ZIP and a few smaller djs are quiet well.

so i just listen to my older villalobos sets until a new good dj will appear :)
Flo/w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Flo/w »

@ 41 - Jay Tripwire - Acid Babies
grigo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by grigo »

first one is Faster

and 53 Dan Andrei
Last edited by grigo on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind »

koerperklaus wrote:
koerperklaus wrote:

it is not that i am searching for things that i can complain about! i am searching for good music!! but there is only crap nowadays; only ZIP and a few smaller djs are quiet well.

so i just listen to my older villalobos sets until a new good dj will appear :)
Yes!
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

Themis wrote:Diamonds & Pearls / DNP011
and a Dan Andrei Track is in there

yes cloutier, that is exactly what happens. to be fair this guys are all really young, and if you are into this kind of music its not easy to play something that arpiar doesnt already play or has played.

they play gigs because promoters book them so .. its not their fault :)
actually more dan andrei in there ;)
valloo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by valloo »

up