[nomucho 13] David Barnabe - Trans Guernika Express 11/2011

- free art
Leo10
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[nomucho 13] David Barnabe - Trans Guernika Express 11/2011

Post by Leo10 »

Once again nomucho is proud to present another beautiful and complex full length album, this time by the hand of David Bernabe showing us his ever growing talent in the use of space, bass and complex rhythm delivering deep vibes and intense emotion. Nothing better to introduce this album than David´s own words:

"The music is inspired in my country´s recent history (civil war – post war / dictatorship – democracy controlled by the dictatorship´s elites). It ment to be some sort of exorcism for me. I had been watching many documentaries on this subject that could only be shown recently..

I know the spanish civil war nothing has to do with house music but it´s also true that at first there was a humanistic feeling of comunity in house music.

All tracks were produced mainly with analog equiment y audio fragments of speeches, crowds and musical elements of spanish folk music.
I´ve also tried to bring in certain classic rhythmics of flamenco that we call palos: bulerías, tangos, fandangos, etc.. Sometimes using samplers and others times played with real instruments triggering midi on synthesizers" . DB

download @ www.nomucho.com
Leo10
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [nomucho 13] David Barnabe - Trans Guernika Express 11/

Post by Leo10 »

Direct download Link for Complete Album in .zip >>> http://www.archive.org/download/nomucho ... ucho13.zip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

Nice grooves!
Hi.
Antoni753
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Antoni753 »

nice.ep.here :green: