[SCUR004] Priku - Sweet Alanda E.P.

- wax
peculiar
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [SCUR004] Priku - Sweet Alanda E.P.

Post by peculiar »

I know exactly what you talking about :) and I`m afraid, this day`s the idea of promo pool .. got another meaning :)... BUT is another problem here... back in the days the idea of music industry was something else, was a meaning for all... the promo pool was holy land and so on... nowadays this idea equals with I DONT CARE :) people share to people who doesn`t have anything to do with the music ... just because of that .. or to be "great" in the front of that person... People have music who they don`t understand completely and they doesn`t know how to "work" with that ... and mixes in a wrong way and destroying the beauty of many many tracks / records becouse of "overated issue". back in the days they were 1000 djs and all of them ARTISTS. now are 1.000.000.000+ djs and 10 % artists ... and when I talking about artists I`m assuming that guy have a really decent music background and a self philosophy about music... Hope to get my idea :) and be happy we still have good music to listen and have`it on a record :)
Peace
RPR
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RPR »

does anybody know something about a release on decks or freebase or something else with this record ? I really would like to búy it :D
Rate the sound, not the artist.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

http://www.decks.de/t/cristi_cons-traversa_ep/byj-9c

it`s already on decks.. just use the come in mail service and you'll get noticed as soon as they have it in stock..
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

roland wrote:http://www.decks.de/t/cristi_cons-traversa_ep/byj-9c

it`s already on decks.. just use the come in mail service and you'll get noticed as soon as they have it in stock..
wrong ep my friend :) check the thread name ....
RPR
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RPR »

:D ... Dude the cristi crons is still in the basket ;)

I sent an email to the romanian shop who will sell it, they told me the record is still not pressed and they dont know the release date, but they will tell ;)
Rate the sound, not the artist.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

ah my fault =))

totally forgot about that ep.. listening to it again now, i'm kinda sceptical.. dan andrei's last release on arpiar is quite disappointing.. played the b-side several times and it feels boring all the way.. i hope this is different cause i actually love all the stuff he did before..

nevertheless it just so happens that he is playing in vienna tomorrow, really looking forward to it, his style and selection has always been amazingly inspiring to me :D
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

roland wrote:ah my fault =))

totally forgot about that ep.. listening to it again now, i'm kinda sceptical.. dan andrei's last release on arpiar is quite disappointing.. played the b-side several times and it feels boring all the way.. i hope this is different cause i actually love all the stuff he did before..

nevertheless it just so happens that he is playing in vienna tomorrow, really looking forward to it, his style and selection has always been amazingly inspiring to me :D
never heard him play :/
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

Brilliant!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....