I ask a question. What is the most hedonistic of tracks fo..

- open
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

I ask a question. What is the most hedonistic of tracks fo..

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

I ask a question. What is the most (or perhaps what are the top few most) hedonistic of tracks for you personally? Answers should be expressed regardless of genre and so forth... what makes you move? What makes you want to just throw it all away and live in the moment, existing for the emotional or physical pleasure of the experience and the freedom that only your most exultant feelings could accept as a superlative moment of existence?

I am withholding my track because I don't want to colour others opinion on the matter... of course I think I have a few but one in paticular stood out me the other day... I going downtown and some music was playing. By the time it had ended I was ready to do some crazy sh!t regardless of what anyone thought. Man I was pumped! Luckily I was able to restrain myself and pretend to be a normal individual in society. Please pray for me in advance of my next ecclesiastical experience! hehe

Seriously though... what pumps you the fck up... and I am not just talking about the latest sh!t you have heard that excites you... and that includes what you have only been exposed to recently. What is old school within your soul that is momentive to your experience in life? What do you appreciate (if not maybe deny) that gets you pumped up more than any other stuff that simply out rings within your soul?

P.S. Please consider the word Hedonistic carefully...
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: I ask a question. What is the most hedonistic of tracks

Post by WillieSmalls »

Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Hmm, is that some kind of AIDS joke? Sorry if I fail to see the humour. Perhaps you could enlighten me.
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by aut.t.n »

whenever I hear it, i wanna go crazy. the bass, the vocals, the drums, stimulate pure archaic energy in me. gimme booze, coke, chicks, volume, more more more.... i wish so much i can hear these people live some day ... and i am a rather reasonable and peaceful person usually ;)

i realized i am really passionate about this kind of minimal / wavey / punk like stuff. some more that always make me want to do something between move and tear down any wall:

WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

Some nice tracks posted there.

New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

And definitely Dion!