FS UK - TR-808, MOTU Midi Express XT, Cubase 6 and DP4 EFX

- ask away
gosh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

FS UK - TR-808, MOTU Midi Express XT, Cubase 6 and DP4 EFX

Post by gosh »

Hi there..

So I need a holiday and for that I need some cash.

I have for sale (Pics/further details on request!):
1) Roland TR-808 with MIDI functionality. Excellent condition, barely a mark on it. Serviced <3 months ago (£160, will provide receipt). Full working condition and no flakey/crackly knobs. Has groove electronics midi conversion kit which both let's you clock it via midi clock and also trigger sounds via midi to use another sequencer! This addition is fantastic!!! Pick up (or drop off) only from Reading, UK. Price Drop to £1450 ovno.

2) MOTU Midi Express XT (USB version) 8x8 router, splitter, merger midi hub! Mint condition unit that provides top of the line midi hub duties. No more plugging and unplugging gear. Use this! Split midi clock equally to all devices to etc to ensure no latency from midi thru. Rechannalise midi data. Merge a controller box and a master keyboard etc etc. Possibilites endless. £160 shipped to UK. £150 pick up. SOLD

3) Boxed Cubase 6 Full copy with e-licenser dongle. Just too much for what I want. i sequence entirely within hardware now I have a cirklon and have no need for this. It's new (<3 months old). Will obviously un-register anything that is registered to me. Basically product is as new! £350 shipped to UK. £34O pick up. Price drop to £330 Shipped

4) Ensoniq DP4 parallel effects processor. I'm not sure about loosing this one, so i'm just seeing if anyone is interested. Great condition, and recently serviced encoder but with rack ear damage. Huge reverbs and superb delay. Plastikman still uses it for his delays in the plastikman live show..there is a reason for that. £300 pick up. Not sure about postage but at your cost.

Any questions let me know!
Cheers,
Geoff
Last edited by gosh on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: FS UK - TR-808, MOTU Midi Express XT, Cubase 6 and DP4 E

Post by tone-def »

where are you going on holiday?
gosh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gosh »

Good question! A road trip from san fran to denver..
gosh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gosh »

Edited.