Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: steevio on his modular

Post by Robot Criminal »

steevio wrote:
Robot Criminal wrote:
steevio wrote:
oblioblioblio wrote: the four week tour isnt optomistic for me, ive already got the promises of gigs, several in Germany, and some in Ukraine, Estonia etc, it would have to be a leisurely tour, more like a holiday with a few gigs on the way, campervan stylee.
Estonia? When? :)
i was supposed to be playing at the Krill festival this weekend but it was too soon after freerotation so i had to pull out, so i'm hoping to sort something out with the Krill boys for next year.
Ah I tought so! The fest was just f*n awesome tho, northern lights under the starry sky on the first night (bcause of some massive solar flares) and Move D, Marcel Woyt and Juju&Jordash ripping it proper. Your thing would've been right on the money!
Anyway, waiting for the next one then :)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

lol solar flares wtf i need to visit this festival :D
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

Themis wrote:lol solar flares wtf i need to visit this festival :D
well the northern lights were bcause of some massive solar flares happening earlier. Usually we don't get to see the northern lights here even during the winter.

quite nice OT going on :D
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
sorgenkind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sorgenkind »

steevio wrote:
seamus wrote:
steevio wrote:
seamus wrote:Any plans for a Swiss show (or shows) Steevio?
i havent played in switzerland for a long time now, i played in Basel, which was a beautiful place, but my contact there has now moved to Mexico, so i dont have any leads there, any ideas mate ?
I live in the suburbs of Zuerich, don't go out that much because of work but there's a nice little scene here with some very good local DJ's. The (very) few people I know over here are DJ's rather than promoters though, so I don't really know anyone you could approach for a gig unfortunately. I could send you details of the clubs that would be most relevant to you if that's any use?
thanks mate, but tbh i dont like chasing after gigs, i'm not much good at promoting myself, it doesnt sit right with me, but i just spoke to a good contact, someone who may be able to help with a Zurich gig,
everything's in the planning stage at the moment, nothing definite
i hope it works out, i'd come for sure, let us know if it works.
we have a "modular guy" in switzerland giggin in clubs (sexomodular) but it ain't techno. it'd be really nice to have you playing here.
jobbanaught
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jobbanaught »

steevio wrote: the four week tour isnt optomistic for me, ive already got the promises of gigs, several in Germany, and some in Ukraine, Estonia etc, it would have to be a leisurely tour, more like a holiday with a few gigs on the way, campervan stylee.

Would love to see you play when you come to germany. any gigs in hamburg or berlin?
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

jobbanaught wrote:
steevio wrote: the four week tour isnt optomistic for me, ive already got the promises of gigs, several in Germany, and some in Ukraine, Estonia etc, it would have to be a leisurely tour, more like a holiday with a few gigs on the way, campervan stylee.

Would love to see you play when you come to germany. any gigs in hamburg or berlin?
Berlin will almost certainly happen, i ve played there a few times in the last couple of years, and i have many contacts there.
not so sure about Hamburg, most of my contacts in Germany are in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt and Jena, also possibly Munich.
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

Robot Criminal wrote:
steevio wrote:
Robot Criminal wrote:
steevio wrote:
oblioblioblio wrote: the four week tour isnt optomistic for me, ive already got the promises of gigs, several in Germany, and some in Ukraine, Estonia etc, it would have to be a leisurely tour, more like a holiday with a few gigs on the way, campervan stylee.
Estonia? When? :)
i was supposed to be playing at the Krill festival this weekend but it was too soon after freerotation so i had to pull out, so i'm hoping to sort something out with the Krill boys for next year.
Ah I tought so! The fest was just f*n awesome tho, northern lights under the starry sky on the first night (bcause of some massive solar flares) and Move D, Marcel Woyt and Juju&Jordash ripping it proper. Your thing would've been right on the money!
Anyway, waiting for the next one then :)
Anders Ilar's acid set was the best thing I've heard in ages! You were "MIA" then :lol:
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

i'm so happy the Krill festival went well :D

viktor and margo were staying with me the week before and they were worrying about it.
they're cool guys and they deserve the success.