[PERLON88] - Portable - Into Infinity

- wax
Willis
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[PERLON88] - Portable - Into Infinity

Post by Willis »

New album by Portable. On the fifth longplayer, Alan Abrahams teams up with Efdemin, Johannes Schön and “Süd Electronic” labelmate Lakuti, to lead us Into Infinity. During the last 15 years, Alan lived & composed in South Africa / England / Portugal and Germany. He released records on Background / Context / Karat / Musik Krause / Scape / Spectral / Süd Electronics and Yore. Tracklisting: 01 MAKING HOLES 02 ZERO ONE 03 BEAUTY PAGENT 04 FIND ME 05 ONE WAY (WITH EFDEMIN) 06 A DEEPER LOVE (FEATURING LAKUTI) 07 ISLAND OF THOUGHT 08 ONWARD (FEATURING JOHANNES SCHÖN) 09 ALBEDO YACHTS 10 FADE AWAY

Teaser:

Out on 26/09/11

I am quite excited for this!
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [PERLON88] - Portable - Into Infinity

Post by junger »

sure shot!
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

sure shot as in you know exactly what it's going to sound like.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

resolved wrote:sure shot as in you know exactly what it's going to sound like.
nope i do not know exactly what its going to sound like (luckily), but i know this is gonna be full of emotions and psychadelic grooves.... so for me its a sure shot, dont know what it is for you though ...
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

it's a perlon, so no matter how it sounds it will be cool and hip and the best record of the year
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

patrick bateman wrote:it's a perlon, so no matter how it sounds it will be cool and hip and the best record of the year
why so bitchy? i understand where u point at, but perlon is nowhere near a hip thing. it's an identity in time, deserving respect beyond anything else.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

patrick bateman wrote:it's a perlon, so no matter how it sounds it will be cool and hip and the best record of the year
seems as if its quite danger to express enthusiasm for an upcuming lp of a favourite artist.... i wish id be like bateman who doesnt...
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

for me it's going to be full of portable trying to 'sing' which ruins it by default, but that's personal. i also think all his tunes sound basically the same, especially the vocal parts (you can pretty much sing release over find me and vice versa, eg). he has a unique sound for sure.