Re: [Trelik 20] Soul Capsule - Deep Dawn

Post by patcha »

great tunes
ploki
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ploki »

amazing ep...........the basssline is so huge.........boooah :D i love it and i play it!
deep.thru.soundsystem
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

not sure about this one... bought it after not particularly feeling the samples, and i really want to like it, but it's so straight/flat footed, doesn't really work as a groove to me.
omni
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by omni »

resolved wrote:not sure about this one... bought it after not particularly feeling the samples, and i really want to like it, but it's so straight/flat footed, doesn't really work as a groove to me.
Why did you buy a record after "not particularly feeling the samples" ???

Every single release you comment on in this forum comes with a negative comment.

Seems like you got issues mate. If you don't like any of the releases on this forum then
delete your account!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

omni wrote:
resolved wrote:
Seems like you got issues mate. If you don't like any of the releases on this forum then
delete your account!

Is that because we only like positive/non-critical/ass-licking posts?
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

omni wrote:
resolved wrote:not sure about this one... bought it after not particularly feeling the samples, and i really want to like it, but it's so straight/flat footed, doesn't really work as a groove to me.

Every single release you comment on in this forum comes with a negative comment.

delete your account!
are u serious?? i often bought releases tho not feeling the samples and it turned out good mosty..

i didn't buy this one yet tho.. gonna wait until a friend of mine receives his copy so that i can listen to it first hand..
omni
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by omni »

patrick bateman wrote:
omni wrote:
resolved wrote:
delete your account!

Is that because we only like positive/non-critical/ass-licking posts?
Not at all !

You have not read my post properly ! Every comment Resolved posts is negative of course state
your opinion wether you like a release or not BUT when every single record is being commented
in a negative way by him then ??
Last edited by omni on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
omni
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by omni »

roland wrote:
omni wrote:

delete your account!
are u serious?? i often bought releases tho not feeling the samples and it turned out good mosty
well mate it is up to you how you buy records but people usually buy records they think sound good meaning hearing
some thing from a sample that would entice you to buy the record.