Post by Mudo »

BRUCE LEE

NUM DIA DE VERÃO

NEBULA

EU VI O DIABO / I SAW THE DEVIL

"WOMC"

NO MEIO DE DOIS LADOS

CERIMÓNIA

Last edited by Mudo on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Luis Isaac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Mudo - My Tracks

Post by Luis Isaac »

I'd suggest you to place each track each post. So it would be easier to comment each track separately. The first and only one track I've heard is a really good produced house track. I like the percs sounds and the groove (dia de verao).The bass is also perfect. Maybe I find some pattern changes too strong, that's the only thing I find you could improve.
Greetings from Barcelona
Mudo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mudo »

Luis Isaac wrote:I'd suggest you to place each track each post. So it would be easier to comment each track separately. The first and only one track I've heard is a really good produced house track. I like the percs sounds and the groove (dia de verao).The bass is also perfect. Maybe I find some pattern changes too strong, that's the only thing I find you could improve.
Greetings from Barcelona
Thanks for the tips mate.
Mudo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mudo »

Luis Isaac wrote:The first and only one track I've heard is a really good produced house track. I like the percs sounds and the groove (dia de verao).The bass is also perfect. Maybe I find some pattern changes too strong, that's the only thing I find you could improve.
Olá ! It was supposed to be techno, but i think it becomes a trip beetween techno and house / tech-house.. im thinking about a new more rythmic version, when the inspiration come here :p Greetings fom Lisboa!!!