[Passa03]boophases-EaSy MoDuLeAsY (Storlon, J.voltaire rmxs)

- only
Passakaglia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Passa03]boophases-EaSy MoDuLeAsY (Storlon, J.voltaire rmxs)

Post by Passakaglia »

pK003-booPhases-EaSy MoDuLeASy - Jesse Voltaire and Storlon remixes

LABEL : Passakaglia
ARTIST: booPhases
REMIXER: Storlon , Jesse voltaire
TITLE: EaSy MoDuLeAsY e.p.
CATALOG: PASSA003
FORMAT: MP3
RELEASE: 2011-06-16

DIGITAL STORES: Beatport -Itunes-Juno-djtunes -
dance tracks digital-lastfm-track it down- and many more!

Passakaglia is really honored to have on board two great artist for remixing duties : Jesse Voltaire and Storlon. The 3rd release leads to various scores , where these two fellas gathers unique remixes for : “EaSy MoDuLeaSy” and “SyNcRoNiCiTy” tracks created by booPhases during his last productive journey in the beautiful, cold city of Berlin . "Syncronicity" came out after watching on “Slitz”Dvd Magazine an interview by the legendary "Pheek" :"... well i was inspire straightly by his perspective of art normally regurgitated according to his way to live his life...."
At the first moment the words inspire me ...then i though the same words could be come an accapella ..........and here it goes !!
"EasY MoDuLeaSy" ' first phase came straight out from the "next level studios" (www.nextlevelstudio.eu).........with Marcelo a.k.a. Liquid a.k.a. ECT
The brain storming for the library was completely gotten from Nord modular G2X - Elektron - tenorion .......in a form of a basic jamming .
The second phase is were boophases got in command to re-structure everything and give life to the track , adding more "ingredients" .
„Marcelo and i met in dr.Nojoke birthday bash and after few days we were tweaking modular synths in his studio ....... A part from the “ Bla Bla” , here i leave you to absorb these unique 4 minimal techno tracks which can satisfies many taste and many floors ..enjoy!

"Display FM" (Doma musique, Emote Music, numbolic, Miniatura )
Hi Andrea many thanks for this great Ep. F&M:-)

"Akiko Kiyama" (Lick My Deck,Mean,Op.disc,Contexterrior)
"...i like storlon edit..."

"Javi Lago" (Sintetics): "Interesting ep against Mainstream!! full support!"

"Ludovic Vendi" (Sonat- Minus-Sintetics ) "......i like very much the release "

"As we said " Klangscheiben Records_Mischievous Musique_Taekyon_Blue Code Records _Numbolic Records _Unoiki_Kreativa_Netlabel_Doma Musique_Divided Recordings_Double Dot_Mytery Train Recordings:
"have checked the tracks. really cool!"full support for this ep! enjoyed all tracks!"

"Andres Marcos "(multi vitamins, miniatura, stereo-type, Unoiki .bleepsequence)
"This third release is my favourite. I like all tracks, but have a little preference for Synchronicity and the Storlon edit of Easy Moduleasy (could recognize his style miles away). Nice to see Passakaglia evolving."

"Andrew Duke" (cognition audioworks )
"excellent material. thanks."

"dr.nojoke" (Unoiki- Passakaglia-Archipel -Kalimari -Resopal- Leporelo- Autism - Anokarism-Mischievous and many more)
"i love your synchronicity track and storlon´s remix.
both tracks are outstanding and great!
best, bogdan"

Passakaglia is supported by:

Akiko Akiyama (Lick My deck-Archipel)-Pheek (Archipel-Kalimari-Nervmusic-Passakaglia-Numbolic-Seta),Paulice (Miniatura)-Cesare vs Disorder (Serialism-Mean)-Rico Casazza (Sustain/release -Archipel), Maurizio Vitiello (Bauns),toni dimitroff (acid fake/discofake/post global) Click /Click (Kassette), Tim Tor (Bluecode records) ,Ludovic Vendi (Sonat_Minus_Sintetics), "As we said " Klangscheiben Records_Mischievous Musique_Taekyon_Blue Code Records _Numbolic Records _Unoiki_Kreativa_Netlabel_Doma Musique_Divided Recordings_Double Dot_Mytery Train Recordings) ,"bleepsequence"
,Javi lago (Sintetics)Tilman Schwarz(Klamauk)-storlon (Unoiki-Numbolik) -Jesse Voltaire (Archipel)-Andres Marcos (multivitamin-Unoiki)-Franck valat (Shoene Muzik)-Display FM (Numbolik)-Ronald van Norden- Sven Laux (Archipel-offtopic).

Sampler :

Buy @:
beatport

More info:

http://www.storlon.net/
http://www.soundcloud.com/jesse-voltaire
Last edited by Passakaglia on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [Passa03]boophases-EaSy MoDuLeAsY (Storlon, J.voltaire r

Post by Storlon »

Happy to be on it, thanks to Andrea for his great motivation. (: Jesse work is also really nice.
Passakaglia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Passakaglia »

My deepest thx Storlon for your great commitment and your amazing rmx ..........without you it couldnt'have been accomplish .........and this , of course , as you mentioned , is how i feel for the jesse and his nice work :•))
Passakaglia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

re [Passa03]boophases-EaSy MoDuLeAsY (Storlon, J.voltaire rm

Post by Passakaglia »

"Sven Laux" (spontanMusik, Multi Vitamins, Archipel, Tropic, Mischievous Musique and Leporelo)

"Hey Andrea,
thanks for the promo. The Storlon remix is stunning. :) Best,
Sven"
Passakaglia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Passakaglia »

"Pheek" [Archipel-Kalimari-Nervmusic-Passakaglia-Numbolic-Seta]

"its a cool ep"
Passakaglia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Passakaglia »

"bleepsequence"

"sorry im a bit slow. but loving these tracks, will definitely play these out when i can! "