[Suruba X 006] CARLOS SANCHEZ - Im not sure what i want ep.

- only
suruba
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Suruba X 006] CARLOS SANCHEZ - Im not sure what i want ep.

Post by suruba »

Suruba X 006

Carlos Sanchez – Im not sure what I want Ep

Carlos Sanchez – Fleeting (Original mix)
Carlos Sanchez & Dj Ray – The life is starting (Original mix)
Carlos Sanchez & Dj Ray – The life is starting (Los Suruba remix)
Carlos Sanchez & Dj Ray – The life is starting (David Durango remix)

Release date: 16th May 2011

Los Suruba present reference number 10 of Suruba X, label developed to edit the most personal works of our artists, and with a “darkened” component.
In this occasion we count with the works of the great artist and friend, Canary Islands based Carlos Sanchez, and the remixes of David Durango and Los Suruba themselves.

Carlos is a young talented artist from the Canary Islands ho have already imprinted his good taste and talent in labels such as 8Bit, Plastic City, Suara, Superfancy, Time Has Changed or Suruba itself, among others.
Despite his young age, he has published already more than 70 releases in around 40 Labels. He’s one the most beloved artists of the Suruba family.

This time he’s presenting two very different tracks, on one hand side, “Fleeting”, a track with a ver up-to-date and electronic sound, in the likes of those by Maceo Plex. On the other hand side “The life is starting” (produced with his studio colleague DJ Ray), is a more personal track, dark, melodic and serious that fits very well with the Suruba X philosophy.

David Durango is a prolific swiss producer with a very spanish soul who has the privilege to be part of the Poker Flat family and its sublabel Dessous having published more the 12 releases in both labels... he’s also frequently releasing also in Resopal, NRK, Soulfooled or his own label Mescene. He has also worked with labels such as Perspectiv or VIVA Music...
His remix is a real “Crown Jewel” that will make the most serious dancefloors make boom.

Los Suruba have created another remix for “Life is starting”. This time the label capos offer us a very much “Suruba X” track, with a deep personal sound that transforms the original into a more dancefloor oriented track.
javier
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by javier »

Fletting and Los Suruba remix for me :shock: