fbd015 - Samaan - Navigator (Ft Area remix)

- only
arthurbarr
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

fbd015 - Samaan - Navigator (Ft Area remix)

Post by arthurbarr »

Kenny larkin- Like the original navigator mix
Slam (Orde Meikle) - nice trax - thanx guys
Brendon Moeller - "navigator original and area remix are sweet!"
James Kumo (K-Music/Delsin/Curle) - 'Five' is the track for me, nice deep, solid driving techno....mmm beautiful!
Glimpse - Really really really nice tracks here. Great deep atmosphere.. Thanks charted XX
Agnes - yes like that!
Sei A - Area mix is super nice.
Kyle Geiger- Really really liking the track Five....PLEASE keep me informed on more music like this! Right up my alley!
Mathias Schaffhäuser - nice classical techno, nice weird remix.
Markus Guentner- very cool ... some kind of modern detroit style ... fantastic release !!!

WHATPEOPLEPLAY EXCLUSIVE
http://www.whatpeopleplay.com/albumdeta ... l/id/38280

The ever excellent Fullbarr label returns with a single from fresh talent Samaan, featuring rolling techno and Detroit infused house and backed with a remix from M50 under his Area moniker…

Fullbarr digital has, in it’s short history to date, become a definite label to watch releasing a string of singles featuring music and remixes from the likes of Death on the Balcony, Brendon Moeller, Youandewan, Gliesers, Russo and Mark Broom. Among the more established names the imprint is also committed to searching out fresh talent, a search which led them to 21 year old Belfast DJ/Producer Samaan.