mnml newbie

[SURUBA018] PIRUPA - Spacid. 07/03/2011

Post by suruba »

Suruba 018

Pirupa – Spacid

Pirupa – Spacid (Original mix)
Pirupa – Spacid (Los Suruba remix)
Pirupa – Spacid (Strict Border remix)
Pirupa – Spacid (El Mundo en Satori remix)

Release date: 07 March 2010

Los Suruba present the reference number 18 of their main label, Suruba, counting this time with the first appearance of italian Pirupa in the label. With an acid track far away of his normal registry, which actually caught the attention of the label capos. Actually, they’ve completed the release along Strict Border and El Mundo & Satori with their respective remixes.

Pirupa is nowadays the fittest producer in his country, besides producing for labels such as Cecille, Saved, Noir o Suara... he has just released a remix for Jamiroquai in Universal, telling more is unnecessary...

About the label capos, Los Suruba, we could say they had a good 2010. After various remixes and releases, they published “Pisco Sour” in Noir Music, which was charted and played by some of the best djs in the world and reaching Beatport’s top 10. After this release we have to also highlight their originals and remixes in Time Has Changed, Suruba, Sincopat, Cr2, Suruba X…

Many things could be said about iranian duo Strict Border, in charge of another of the remixes, but their more than 70 releases in labels such as Plastic City, ViVa, Material, Noir, Brise or Kling Klong speak for themselves.

The last remix come from El Mundo & Satori, some of the revelation producers recently appearing in the Netherlands.
Their last works in labels such as Great Stuff, Bla Bla, Material, Be Real, Gruuv or Yositoshi can give the listener an idea of their way to work in the studio.
suruba
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by suruba »

Feedbacks of Pirupa – Spacid. SURUBA018

- Gregor Tresher - original, los suruba & strict border mixes for me. cool stuff again, will play!

- Coyu – Woaww! Nice package!

- AFFKT - Loving this release, fresh sound on originals and remixes, Full support!

- Steve Lawler – i like it, please send me the full version.

- ONNO - All remixes sound excellent, but strict border must be the top pick for my sets i think!

- Marco Carola – Strict Border played and supported.

- Monoroom - strong release!!! all tracks are great. best for me is the el mundo & satori remix.

- Carlos Sanchez - def el mundo & satori remix is my favourite... love the acid line!

- Felix Feygin - I like the Los Suruba & El Mundo remixes.. send those please :)

- UNER – Supported!!

- Monika Kruse - Please send me the full version, thanks!

- Ramiro Lopez - Good sounds as always! all the tracks works for me but "los Suruba´s and " Strict Border" remixes are my faves. Thanx a lot!

- Dosem – Quality release!

- Marc DePulse - Strict border & Los Suruba remixes are the best ones in this package... :-)

- Emill de Moreu - Such a superb new release, all tracks are wicked but my Los Suruba rmx is off the hook!! such a hot groove in there,thnx!

- Luca M - Nice EP! It's a must have! Full support

- Jose María Ramón – Amaaaaazziiiiiiiiiingggg!! My fav is Los Suruba remix.

- Leland McWilliams – A guaranteed ass-shaker, love the acid sounds. Excellent work from Pirupa.

- Scan Mode - Los Suruba Remix is absolutely for me! Freak sound! Love this label!
suruba
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by suruba »

javier
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by javier »

really cool
Delmar
mnml newbie
mnml newbie