mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

nice stuff from RV
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

it's something to collect.. I got it for $35 shipped... which isn't too terrible..

out of all the merges of genre's, and artist of their time... I couldn't help but buy this piece ..

it's on it's way...

:)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

john clees wrote:it's something to collect.. I got it for $35 shipped... which isn't too terrible..

out of all the merges of genre's, and artist of their time... I couldn't help but buy this piece ..

it's on it's way...

:)
kgw wrote:
zawadzki wrote:I managed to get hold of a couple in Portugal. I'm selling one on ebay now:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 500wt_1156

Delivery in time for new year parties....
lol. Went for 99p.
kgw
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kgw »

Haha, thanks. I was just about to quote myself in response to his post but you did it for me.

Bet the guy who was selling it was pretty pissed off it went for 99p!
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Got my copy today and B side rocks so much!!! I love it, i really cant get enough of that evil synth coming from the background... its like apocalypse is near. There are lots of clicks and cracks all over the place and a steady tom pattern that drives the track from start to finish. It also features some field recordings to make the whole thing sound more alive.
A side its ok. Just a strong groove with marvin gaye on top of it. This side doesnt mutate that much compared with the b side. Dont get why so many people got involved in that track. Just some friends jamming in ricardo studio? Probably. :P