anyone use the midi thru on a kenton pro solo 2?

- ask away
MarcAshken
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

anyone use the midi thru on a kenton pro solo 2?

Post by MarcAshken »

ive gone to option 41 or 42 or whatever it is and selected thru, but for some reason it still aint telling my 707 what to do, ive set channel 7 for the 707 and left ch 1 for the 303, the teebee works fine but 707 just aint receiving anything, any ideas would be most welcome,
many thanks
M
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

what are you sending to the 707 ?
MarcAshken
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MarcAshken »

midi, i cant get it to work with midi at all now, daisy chaining it or otherwise, ive set the channel an run it dierct from my midisport and nothing, guess something must have come loose in transit. Do you know if there is some midi disable function on the 707 I might have triggered? Ive rtfm and theres nothing in there bout it
M
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

did it ever work with midi ?

theres only two things it can be, a broken midi lead or a broken 707, i reckon, if you've read the manual properly.

have you confirmed by plugging a different synth onto the end of the chain and see if that works ? i know that might seem obvious, but i know i quite often freak out and fear the worst before ive absolutely checked everything.
MarcAshken
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MarcAshken »

yep, ive plugged up a dif synth an it works perfectly, the 707 used to work with midi so i disconnected something that was connected directly and it still didnt work. Broken 707 :(
cheers for ur help man
M