My first time in Berlin/Germany

- open
knapkin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

My first time in Berlin/Germany

Post by knapkin »

I'll be in Berlin from January 3 to the 14th, and am looking for ideas of places to go. . . I figured some of the folks here may be able to point me in the right direction. :lol:
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

the cheeky laughing smilee obviously indicates something else...

best bet is go to one of the dark underground rooms at berghain.. and the man bears in there will point you in the right direction for other places to visit to get your fill.
knapkin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by knapkin »

Ah no, the smiley was just a smile of enticement to get some help :)

Anything, clubs, places to stay/eat/drink
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Berghain/Panoramabar, Watergate, Weekend, Arena, Goldengate, Suicide, Horstkrz and probably many more :)

Sushi = Sasaya, Lychener Str. 50
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by aut.t.n »

My favourite evening starter: "Tour de Oranienstreet", don't miss Lucia Bar and Farbfernseher to warm up (Kreuzberg, Oranienstraße and that area)
Queue at Watergate is more than awesome around peak time, Berghain the same.
Wilde Renate Club may be worth a visit, Ritter Butzke also (not the top notch places, but may have that special something if it's the right evening)
Good and special Food at Nansen / Neukölln (not the cheapest but worth the money), my favourite sushi at Musashi / Kottbusser Damm.
Best cocktails at Victoria Bar and Green Door if you like it tasteful, also nice places to start an intense night. Victoria Bar has a happy hour and the drinks are just ace.
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by aut.t.n »

If you do not find a hotel / hostel, there are also rather cheap opportunities for appartments in Kreuzberg / Neukölln especially if you are not travelling alone. Just google.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

Farbfernsehr is really fun :)

edit: and the ''Renate'' is probably one of the weirdest places of berlin on the right night! first time i went there i felt like alice in wonderland or so its mad:)