Petre Inspirescu - after hour @ XS Club Iasi - Romania

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

BIG SET!! Was going to post it as i discovered on soundcloud and I see it's on a sticky. Well done i really like this one, it's doesnt groove that much but i think it's not the important thing, its about the vibe perfect for the after hour.
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

any link to the set on soundcloud? the two download links on page 1 don't work anymore.
BraZen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BraZen »

b-ran wrote:found on soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/r_co/petre-inspir ... 20-11-2010

this will be a hard one to find id's, a lot of these tracks sound like his own. but let the games begin! insane set, one of the best ive heard in a long fcking time.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Let's start the tracklist:

0:00 Murr - Sunday Morning (new kanada)
1:00 Wareika - Facing the sun
6:30 Ndf - Since we last met (Ricardo remix)
13:00 Probably pedro unreleased stuff because it has the same hihats playing at the background that his viktor narvoski edit
18:30 My guess: Bruno pronsato stuff, i think ive heard this tambourine groove in other livesets from him
22:30 Dj sneak - Delta trippin (Ricardo remix) unreleased arpiar008
31:21 Andras Toth - Marsalissa
37:33 Unreleased dj sneak arpiar008
53:00 Only heard this one two times, here and on another pedro set so probably it's from him or some romanian folk. I like it a lot and i hope it get released soon, almost two years since the first listen.
58:57 Bas Amro - Le Huitième Arrondissement
1:01:52 Anton zap - taj mahal
1:08:40 Hauntologists - Track 2
1:17:45 Hauntologists - EP 2 + some strings playing on top
1:27:29 Pedric - Pedric I (still unreleased, it appears on the arpiar cd mix from the circoloco compilation)
1:32:47 Jazzmoon - Fancifulness
1:36:11 Ricardo Villalobos vs Los Updates - Driving Nowhere (original mix)
1:47:50 Again, like the tune at 53:00, I only heard this one two times, here and on another pedro set so probably it's from him or some romanian folk.
1:55:57 Melchior Productions - Todo Mundo
briankdance
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by briankdance »

not usually my thing (i am more of a deep techno head), but i enjoyed this mix... nice, slow, and easy. like others said, i'm happy vinyl is still played and i don't mind the rough mixing... it sounds human and of course minor errors can be forgiven at the after-hours 8)

and thanks to those working out the track IDs! i really liked that villalobos remix of 'since we last met'. bruno has been playing the original version in his sets and i wondered where it came from... so strange that it came out on the DFA label! now i'm wondering if i should go buy that record, as well as the melchior track near the end...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I enjoy music with passion.. regardless the presentation... or occasional slip ups..

it reminds me of the human element I think that has been lost in music in general.. the live imperfections.....

huge thanks for the set list. I'm sure this will support the artists and the labels who made this all possible...

happy holidays :!:
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

anyone got a link? they dont work

Roland- music first mixing second - jesus did you have a notebok and pen marking the mix :roll:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

http://soundcloud.com/r_co/rhadoo-halcy ... 0/download

just tried it : still seems to be working...

:)