Petre Inspirescu - after hour @ XS Club Iasi - Romania

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

G-Style wrote:what's pedro got to do with ricardo?
well i know the arpiar guys are in close contact with him, so i made the connection ped = pedro & ric=ricardo. just like the fumiya tanaka & villalobos collab fumiyandric. nothing to get your panties in a twist about :lol:
G-Style
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G-Style »

b-ran wrote:
well i know the arpiar guys are in close contact with him, so i made the connection ped = pedro & ric=ricardo. just like the fumiya tanaka & villalobos collab fumiyandric. nothing to get your panties in a twist about :lol:
was anybody talking to you? :lol:
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

G-Style wrote:
b-ran wrote:
was anybody talking to you? :lol:
haha oops didnt see the other comment there. either way this set is dope, even if the mixing isn't perfect.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

b-ran wrote:
haha oops didnt see the other comment there. either way this set is dope, even if the mixing isn't perfect.
it`s pretty difficult to mix perfect when playing mostly vinyl.. plus on the recording you hear everything.. in a club you wouldn't notice most of the small pitching failures..

by the way this mix is killing me
Last edited by roland on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

roland wrote: it`s pretty difficult to mix perfect when playing mostly vinyl.. plus on the recording you hear everything.. in a club you wouldn't notice most of the small pitching failures..
you're telling me this as if I don't know that? of course mainly mixing vinyls for long sets is difficult. im not hating on his mixing at all but I do think that on a good sound system obvious errors would be noticed.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

lots of misunderstandings here :D

thx b-ran for the id :D
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

b-ran wrote:
roland wrote: it`s pretty difficult to mix perfect when playing mostly vinyl.. plus on the recording you hear everything.. in a club you wouldn't notice most of the small pitching failures..
you're telling me this as if I don't know that? of course mainly mixing vinyls for long sets is difficult. im not hating on his mixing at all but I do think that on a good sound system obvious errors would be noticed.
of course you're right.. i just wanted to say that at home on your headphones you always hear more errors, nevermind :D
Last edited by roland on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

roland wrote:
b-ran wrote:
of course you're right.. i just wanted to say that at home on your headphones you always here more errors, nevermind :D
haha its ok, i still love you ;)