looking for partners to run an electronic music blog

- open
beatplexity
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

looking for partners to run an electronic music blog

Post by beatplexity »

Not sure where to post this but i guessing this forum is probably my best bet. Our blog is branching out to start covering more genres of electronic music. We are looking for dedicated writers who can post the latest news from various genres in electronic music (our blog posts mixes, free tracks, upcoming releases, record label news, artist interviews, or anything you wish etc).

1-2 posts per day would be ideal but obviously as much as you can do is sufficient enough. You can either rewrite/copy stuff from other news sources/forums which doesnt take too long to do OR you are free to create unique content, write your own reviews, general rants about the music etc. We just want to try and cover all styles of electronic music on our blog.

This is a non paid role (will take about 30 mins max per day to do 2 posts). What you do get is being part of one of the fastest growing music blogs on the net, and with quality content we will surely be one of the biggest (we currently pull in over 2500 readers per day and this is just covering the drum and bass scene), and maybe the odd gift voucher

you will have complete control over what you post (nothing illegal though). If you want to write a review, interview someone, promote an upcoming event its entirely up to you.

We just want to try an cover all aspects of electronic music. Its gona be a tough task but im sure if we find the right team it shouldnt be too hard.

Hope to find some dedicated, passionate music lovers who want to help out.

Peace
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

sounds interesting! is it any genre your interested in? i would love to do some sorta dark techno/minimal type thing if your up for that?
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

Hey man, well i run a blog here in barcelona but its mostly house, techno, dubstep, etc..

but i know a view people who are so much into their drum and bass and would love the opportunity to write some articles and promote some new tracks they are loving. They have asked me but i dont really want to go into too many genres on my blog so i shall pass on your details if thats ok?
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

i think he's saying that his blog wants to expand into the electronic side of dance music ie house techno dubstep etc...

so looks like you're in luck
beatplexity
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by beatplexity »

thanks for the interest guys.

If anyone is interested please pm me your msn or yahoo so we can have a chat

I am still looking for writers.

peace
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

beatplexity wrote:thanks for the interest guys.

If anyone is interested please pm me your msn or yahoo so we can have a chat

I am still looking for writers.

peace
pm 4u