KISS ME AGAIN

Saturday 6 November 2010
9pm - 2am
LIFE Bar
2-4 Old Street, EC1V 9AA

--

FREE

--

Thanks to those who popped down last month for our birthday and a very enjoyable night in the capable hands of Jane Fitz. This time we return with another sure shot, MILES SAGNIA, of Aesthetic Audio fame. We've been trying to make this one happen for a while, so we're pretty stoked for Miles' lush but bumping house. We also return to LIFE, with a new soundsystem (last one was pretty banging, right?), the greatest sake cocktails and of course more of that delicious Asahi. Kiss Me Again DJs playing early on, and if you're quick, we might still have some parkin left over. More blurb if you want it below, and did we mention that it's FREE again too?

-

MILES SAGNIA (Aesthetic Audio, A.R.T., Atmospheric Existence)

A recent review on Resident Advisor asked the question "Should Miles Sagnia be living in Detroit?". Sloppy journalism aside, we couldn't disagree more. Think of the cost to our wallets (not to mention the environment) in flying him over! We pass this saving on to you, our loyal customer, with another fiscally prudent party. Still, our writer friend wasn't too far off in that Mr Sagnia's work sits well alongside that of Patrice Scott, Marcellus Pittman or any of those other heroes riding the umpteenth wave of Detroit techno. Atmospheric, moody, it's no surprise that places like Juno have picked up on his releases for Keith Worthy's Aesthetic Audio and his own Atmospheric Existence label and marked him as 'one to watch'. Something we can all agree on then. We ain't faking the funk either when we say we've been longterm fans; our very own Bleimann has been boshing Miles' release at every opportunity, leaving the rest of us to badger him with the traditional record nerd's greeting: "What the fck was that?!"

BLEIMANN

Always going deeper, always getting better

SPEEDY G

Lovely rhythm and sound.

--

http://www.kissmeagain.co.uk
peder
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by peder »

tonight!