Berghain

- open
qsmd
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by qsmd »

Been there on a Sub:Stance night, being on Martyn's guestlist, passed the queue and told the bouncer we're on the guestlist and we had no problem getting in. They don't check it at the door if you really are on the gueslist.

I thought passing the queue wasn't a good idea, but my mate convinced me to just try it.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I qued up when I was on the gl, but got told later that it was ok to just pass the line.
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

did they check you were on list? fancy a good blag.. 'i work for mixmag' might not cut it..
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

They checked.
qsmd
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by qsmd »

Of course they check it, but the bouncer at the door didn't, he just let us in to check in for the guestlist at the cash register.
fragment
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fragment »

been to Panorama Bar twice (sundays) but never made it to a Berghain clubnight since we allways had different plans...

But then i had my first Berghain expierience on the 23 October - Sandwell District night... had no troubles getting in (2 guys, 1 girl) - and fck ME, this Function One system blows you away...

Still trying to figure out how i could stand that redicoulus loud sound for 20 hours straight ^^

i can imagine how dissapointing it must be to get rejected, but i wouldnt let me put off by that and try it again - its absolutely worth it :)

truely sick location, feels like a different world in there !
"there aren't many problems which can't be solved with a kick drum on the first beat and a snare drum on the 3rd beat, and a whole lot of sub bass in the middle"

Setup: Macbook Pro 15" 2,5 • MOTU Ultralite • Ableton Live 8 Suite • NI Maschine • UC-33e • Novation Launchpad • Novation ReMOTE 25 SL Compact •
minimalishious
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by minimalishious »

Ciaran_ wrote:Go at 5am, if you dont get in, go elsewhere, go home, get changed then try again at 10am!
lol I think Im going to do the same for NYE... Maybe to come back around noon (not sur if they change the team already @ 10am)

Ive been a few times inside, never get rejected, but for NYE its going to be hard to get in I think! also there are so many other events in case!
djshiva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by djshiva »

I really don't get the usefuless of a door policy so seemingly arbitrary. Much as I would love to go there, I can't be arsed to be scrutinised by some random only to be told that for no particular reason that I can't go in.

Pfft.