The Bridge 008: Underground Paris

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Rick McClatchie
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

The Bridge 008: Underground Paris

Post by Rick McClatchie »

this is a real good one!!..all 90's raw house wax!

http://brooklynradio.net/blog/the-bridg ... ound-paris

///Biography///
Jeremy aka "Underground Paris" is a 23 years old DJ & Record Collector based in France.
At the tender age of 10, back in the spring of 1997, he discovers Deep House Music on the famous parisian radio "Nova", with Charles McDougald's "That's Life" and is instantly falling in love with it.
During the following weeks, he asks his mum to bring him to a record store, and that's how he starts to buy his first Deep House 12"; with plates like Kerri Chandler's "The Way I Feel 97" or CVO's "Party Time" on Balance.That's the cool way his solid collection started, a collection that now, 13 years after, reaches +5000 vinyl records.
With such a House Music education, Jeremy developped a deep and very special taste for Early 90's House, and got specialized into it.
His Deep House DJ sets are a unique chance to get hooked by the best of late 80's and early 90's obscurities, tunes that, basically, you can't hear anywhere else, now in 2010...
But wait! The dude is not only into Deep House. It's been several years now that he also collects other styles, mainly 70's Rare Grooves. Jazz, Funk, Soul, Disco, Library, Brazil, Afro, Psych, Cuban, European, and even more. No musical frontiers ...as long as the groove is there!
One advice: don't ever tell him about MP3 Download, Final Stratch, CDJ's, Serato or wha-t-ever... the young man is a true vinyl PURIST!
Current activity: Jeremy has launched his own House label, called "My Love Is Underground".
First release: The Nathaniel X Project - The Resurrxion E.P.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Love-I ... 3870252192
One musical direction: well, guess which one? Early 90's RAW House, of course!!! And another thing! Guess what? There WON'T be any MP3 release!