- open
yashagoro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

ADE - Sci-Tec party?

Post by yashagoro »

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=425808926821

Hey!

I have tickets for parties on the first (Ovum/Drumcode), third (Minus) and fourth (Plantage13) day of this years ADE, but i'm still undecided on the second day. Any ideas on who might be that "techno icon" that will show up at Dubfire's party?

I'm not sure if I should go to that one or to Kompakt's label night (Michael Meyer, Robag Wruhme, Matias Aguayo) ... (I know, very different type of sound).

Opinions?
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: ADE - Sci-Tec party?

Post by Hutch »

yashagoro wrote:I'm not sure if I should go to that one or to Kompakt's label night (Michael Meyer, Robag Wruhme, Matias Aguayo) ... (I know, very different type of sound).

Opinions?
Seriously second guessing this over Dubfire? If it were me I'd want to give my ears a break from the oingy boingy and take a relaxer. Michael Mayer surprised me very much in Detroit this year and Rogag is a no brainer. If you want something differnt go to this. x2cents :)
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Kompakt is always something special, and indeed, passing on king Robag is a sin :)
yashagoro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by yashagoro »

Yeah I guess I'm being a bit silly... because I don't think I'll have the chance to hear Meyer or Robag and the near future. Thanks for putting sense into me.
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

One far more important thing though. You are coming to ADE and are not going to this party: http://partyflock.nl/party/183602:D25.html
I'd throw away my Ovum ticket if I were you :P
yashagoro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by yashagoro »

I'm aware of that party. Thing is... I've recently saw Carl Craig perform an all night set (which was an ok set, not good enough to make me eager to watch him again over another dj of interest), and though I'm a bit curious to see some of the other names there, I'm not that much into the general type of techno most dj's on that billing will play. The Ovum/Drumcode is more my cup of tea when considering a party to open the ADE for me with a bang, plus it will end with Josh Wink and Adam Beyer... Last time I saw Carl Craig he played "Hey Hey" by Dennis Ferrer during peak time. I'm still not over that...
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

yashagoro wrote:I saw Carl Craig he played "Hey Hey" by Dennis Ferrer during peak time. I'm still not over that...
LOL!!!!