[JLY 020] Dan Andrei - Muzici mai de... EP - OUT NOW

- wax
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Harrison wrote:picked this up, love all his productions
bought it last week.. also love and possess every single release of this guy.. incredible²
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

JesusLovedYou wrote:
b-ran wrote:is there a reason why none of his releases comes out digitally? i guess he must want it that way..anyways more great music from him..ordered.
well do not know about Dan but Sculptures releases are all on vinyl only... this was a decision made after looking at the charts on XY digital sales where trance is being sold as techno, commercial house as minimal,... and the whole digital industry going wild with zillions of low quality releases ... so we decided that we do not want to be a part of this voting and charting industry - its better to stay low, release what we really love and keep all releases on vinyl only - for people who like and support the whole idea of DJ playing quality releases on records... and since the sales are dropping each year we hope we can manage to keep it this way as long as possible!
yes!
SeHou
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by SeHou »

JesusLovedYou wrote:
b-ran wrote:is there a reason why none of his releases comes out digitally? i guess he must want it that way..anyways more great music from him..ordered.
well do not know about Dan but Sculptures releases are all on vinyl only... this was a decision made after looking at the charts on XY digital sales where trance is being sold as techno, commercial house as minimal,... and the whole digital industry going wild with zillions of low quality releases ... so we decided that we do not want to be a part of this voting and charting industry - its better to stay low, release what we really love and keep all releases on vinyl only - for people who like and support the whole idea of DJ playing quality releases on records... and since the sales are dropping each year we hope we can manage to keep it this way as long as possible!
completely agree with JLY...the ep is great(like almos all Dan's works)and the vinyl fellings is miles far away from a sterile mp3 file...keep vinyl alive guys! what you will show to your grandchildren? an mp3 file? :))
Stay hungry,Stay foolish. Analog Response
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

JesusLovedYou wrote:
oh i didnt know that, thats cool im getting the record anyways but at least on beatport i dont see much trance in the techno section or commercial house in the minimal section..haha
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

on beatport, deep house = tech house.
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

in the mist of all the crap released recently, this is a long awaited ray of hope. totally love the original sound and inspirated construction. choice of sounds is pure class.
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [JLY 020] Dan Andrei - Muzici mai de... EP - OUT NOW

Post by roland »

hm, nice repress..

gonna get myself a copy since i played the other one a lot..

edit: nah man this looks like a bug.. i cant add it to my cart.. it says "not in stock"..

edit again: rofl now it's out of stock?? did you get a copy breton?

now i wonder if there is really a repress :lol:

it's in stock again.. juno is a seriously fucked up platform..

edit: out of stock again