what a treat :!: * audio @ 320

thanks for (both) direct links here...

grabbing now....

:)
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

B at TV is doing some great stuff lately :)
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

Thank you so much! :-flower
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
agodi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by agodi »

Dammit I missed the ripped link. I wish there was some way of finding it....
Psicoattivo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Psicoattivo »

agodi wrote:Dammit I missed the ripped link. I wish there was some way of finding it....
ME TOO!!!!
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

sadly what I've noticed is confirmed by this video too. The totally wrong crowd is coming to see the guy lately, a bunch of guys that first digged Tiga and now jumped on the Villalobos train.

Painful... but anyway his sets are mostly still true to his roots, but still I hate it when some Jersey shore douchebag starts shouting Ricardooooooo like he owns his local gym...
alutza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alutza »

Kiani wrote:sadly what I've noticed is confirmed by this video too. The totally wrong crowd is coming to see the guy lately, a bunch of guys that first digged Tiga and now jumped on the Villalobos train.

Painful... but anyway his sets are mostly still true to his roots, but still I hate it when some Jersey shore douchebag starts shouting Ricardooooooo like he owns his local gym...
You do have to take in consideration that this is Exit, a festival that caters to a lot of different musical genres so I wouldn't be that surprised if many people there seem "out of place".

P.S. Tiga is quite good imo, lol.
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

alutza wrote:
Kiani wrote:sadly what I've noticed is confirmed by this video too. The totally wrong crowd is coming to see the guy lately, a bunch of guys that first digged Tiga and now jumped on the Villalobos train.

You do have to take in consideration that this is Exit, a festival that caters to a lot of different musical genres so I wouldn't be that surprised if many people there seem "out of place".

P.S. Tiga is quite good imo, lol.
I think it's good that people can discover Villalobos on a festival. They might not be the 'correct' crowd but maybe they stop listening to crappy electrohouse after seeing Ricardoooooo.