an idea...

- ask away
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

i reckon it could be a good idea.

i kinda have a love hate realtionship with this forum.

lots of oldschool people hanging around and good advices. But so much great knwoledge gets gradually sucked into the sand to be replaced by people trying to make beatport top 10 without thinking.

But I think there's enough music people rather than moths flying around bright lights to make it worthwhile hanging around and trying to do something positive.

For this idea I reckon it's good to spice up the members section a bit.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Stomper wrote:what technique exactly are you talking about?
the idea does sound interesting, but someone needs to moderate it so it wont be another how to get that sub bass sound.
i dont think i even have a technique. i just know the tools i have and experimenting with them on different things as i go. i never say 'i want this this way and need to use this technique to get it' before i already have the sound. i only come up with an idea as i go. kinda like noodeling.
Im talking about all techniques or whatever really. For example if I post track up, and you like one of the sounds I can explain how I made that sound and on what synth.
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

::BLM:: wrote:
Stomper wrote:what technique exactly are you talking about?
the idea does sound interesting, but someone needs to moderate it so it wont be another how to get that sub bass sound.
i dont think i even have a technique. i just know the tools i have and experimenting with them on different things as i go. i never say 'i want this this way and need to use this technique to get it' before i already have the sound. i only come up with an idea as i go. kinda like noodeling.
Im talking about all techniques or whatever really. For example if I post track up, and you like one of the sounds I can explain how I made that sound and on what synth.
sounds to a very good idea - i am also in ...
i need some suggestions for the traqz which i made in the last months ... i think it will be very helpful for me and other people here on the board ...

but where we start it ? members section or here in the producing section ?
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

sounds good to me, me making a track is another question! consistently scrap ideas all the time. look forward to hearing some stuff, and will try and contribute myself. :)
Raddler
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Raddler »

Can someone start, it's a great idea!! I would but i can't seem to finish a bloody song!!!