[REKLUSE13] Tomy DeClerque - Final Warning - Out Now

- wax
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[REKLUSE13] Tomy DeClerque - Final Warning - Out Now

Post by henry »

After 2 rather large releases in 2010, Rekluse picks up the pace with this dark, chunky, driving techno number from Tomy DeClerque, accompanied by remixes from Khainz and Rekluse favourites Loco & Jam...

Since Tomy’s last appearance on Rekluse (as one of the original remixers of “Umek - 2nd To None”) he has dropped a string of key releases on 1605, Toolroom, Terminal M, Hell Yeah and Sound Of Acapulco, whilst somehow finding time to collaborate with fellow Slovenian Valentino Kanzyani. With a forthcoming outing signed and sealed for Carl Cox’s Intec imprint, his stock as a talented producer is surely set to grow and grow. Final Warning is a bass heavy, siren filled, no nonsense dance-floor thriller, a quintessential Rekluse track that will find itself at home on a variety of dance-floors across the globe.

Loco & Jam continue to impress, following their recent EP on Marco Bailey’s MB Elektronics they have launched their very own label Code with the outstanding Maximus track as the first release (watch out for Mr Henry Von’s appearance on Code later this year). Their remix somehow manages to inject even more bass into proceedings and goes straight for the jugular, refusing to relent as it hurtles through an intense and hyperactive adrenaline rush.

The package is rounded off on a lighter tip with Rekluse newcomer Khainz, who supplies a groovy take on the original, letting go a little of the darkness whilst slipping in a subtle track name reminder and an absolutely insane break to melt minds and destroy floors...

DJ Reactions:

Misstress Barbara: "Another massive one from Rekluse. Love this package. Its too tough to pick a favorite but I will be slamming the original and Loco & Jam mixes! Full support."
Spektre: "Nice new track from Tomy! Will support the Loco & Jam remix...also loving the Khainz remix for something different!"
Slam: "Always been a fan of Tomys stuff - playing."
Kaiserdisco: "Nice one! like the original and Loco & Jam remix!"
Flavio Diaz: "I Like this release! many thanks."
Terry Francis: "Final Warning (Khainz Remix) - like this."
Tom Findlay: "Into the orig + Loco rmx,"
Andy Cato: "Final Warning (Khainz Remix) - thanks."
Technasia: "Original is cool."
Nihad Tule: "Nice release! Loco & Jam for me"
Anderson Noise: "Very good."
Alan Fitzpatrick: "Loco mix is ok!"
Steve Mac: "Original for me."
Erphun: "Original Mix works for me! Will play that one! :)"
Max Cooper: "Two of my favourite remixers on here delivering two fine mixes as suspected!"
Matthew Puffett (Future Beat Alliance) "DRIVING . . . . . . FULL STEAM AHEAD >>> ALL A BOARD. Thank you."
Tim Richards: "...been a fan of Tomy's stuff for a while now and this tune is no different,...chunky drivin, dark and SOLID! The remixes are fantastic takes... but the original is the pick for me"
Michael Patterson: "Boom! thank you please."

Tomy DeClerque - Final Warning
1. Original Mix
2. Loco & Jam Remix
3. Khainz Remix

Out now on 12" vinyl and from Beatport

Facebook|| Myspace || Soundcloud || Youtube