Umek's bass

- ask away
Raddler
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Raddler »

Robot Criminal wrote:the thing I'M not getting lately is, how people come to think of posting such stupid sh!t on forums REPEATEDLY!
AND why Umek started to produce this absolute sh!t-lark techno in the first place, he used to be like real techno-god :(

just gets on my tits really - flame me or whatever i don't care.
Last edited by Raddler on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

Robot Criminal wrote:the thing I'M not getting lately is, how people come to think of posting such stupid sh!t on forums REPEATEDLY!
AND why Umek started to produce this absolute sh!t-lark techno in the first place, he used to be like real techno-god :(

just gets on my tits really - flame me or whatever i don't care.
hello.

what keyboard can i use to type a question that if actually tried to find the answer myself i wouldn't need to ask and would actuallty learn something?
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

sorry i'm being a bit of a dck.

it's kinda true though... if you try and find out yourself you'll give yourself much more of a chance to grow as a musician, and have fun and discover new things in the process.

and if you save the questions for when you've looked hard yourself you'll get more positive answers.
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

oblioblioblio wrote:sorry i'm being a bit of a dck.

it's kinda true though... if you try and find out yourself you'll give yourself much more of a chance to grow as a musician, and have fun and discover new things in the process.

and if you save the questions for when you've looked hard yourself you'll get more positive answers.
My point exactly. It's much more rewarding to sit down for a week or two, read the manuals, read some existing guides, and finally move some knobs/faders on the synth. And if you're still far from the result you're after, you can ask the questions then. I'm sure most of us will agree
bam
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

Defo mess about a bit first but..its nice to have a rough guide of what wave forms to start messing about with tho surely. Evryone asks questions at the begining, theres nothin wrong with it especially on a production forum. Gets a bit serious around here at times, there's hidden rules about what questions you can and can't ask. I know ive held back on a couple of occasions incase i got made to look like a c*nt!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Direkt wrote:

My point exactly. It's much more rewarding to sit down for a week or two, read the manuals, read some existing guides, and finally move some knobs/faders on the synth. And if you're still far from the result you're after, you can ask the questions then. I'm sure most of us will agree
How do you guys, from reading his post, know that he didn't mess around with it for 4-5-6-7-100 weeks, before asking the question?
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

patrick bateman wrote:
Direkt wrote:

How do you guys, from reading his post, know that he didn't mess around with it for 4-5-6-7-100 weeks, before asking the question?
there you go again startin controversy :)
signatures suck
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

mlexicon wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
Direkt wrote:

there you go again startin controversy :)