World Cup warm up!

- open
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

www.YorSound.nl wrote:If I would be Spanish, I would have a real diffuculut time to love my own country. Ok they are real good in passing and dribbling, but wtf, why doesnt anybody shoot the f#king ball against the nets? I would go frikkin crazy watching that, I cant just adore the good passing, make the goal!
i totally agree. it's not uncommon for spain to have 65% of the ball possession... and do absolutely nothing with it. the first half of germany-spain had to be the most boring 45 minutes of this wc!
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

apanell wrote:
www.YorSound.nl wrote:If I would be Spanish, I would have a real diffuculut time to love my own country. Ok they are real good in passing and dribbling, but wtf, why doesnt anybody shoot the f#king ball against the nets? I would go frikkin crazy watching that, I cant just adore the good passing, make the goal!
i totally agree. it's not uncommon for spain to have 65% of the ball possession... and do absolutely nothing with it. the first half of germany-spain had to be the most boring 45 minutes of this wc!
agree and agree... I think Holland can make a good profit out of all this doubitation about shooting on goal
zero.
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

astro wrote:
apanell wrote:
agree and agree... I think Holland can make a good profit out of all this doubitation about shooting on goal
it's that octopus... it's his fault :lol:
bam
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

keeping my fingers crossed for holland tonight :D
bam
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

SPAIN FTW!!!

Vamos chicossss!!!
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

I'm in Thailand at the moment. Will be watching the match on the beach, kick-off 1.30am :)

I reckon Spain will edge it... But since we're on mnml.nl come on the Dutch! lol
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

Del wrote:I'm in Thailand at the moment. Will be watching the match on the beach, kick-off 1.30am :)
how cool is that...
bam
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

nooooooooooooooooooo :( :( :(