mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Ghoul - Inner Plane (House/Techno)

Post by ghoul »

sanmal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sanmal »

I feel like im in a public restroom with a bad hangover while listening to this. Very atmospheric! ;D
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.
- Marcus Brigstocke
XIII NRV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by XIII NRV »

Hum....Did you stick a microphone while on a train and recorded it ??? No....sorry...to be a bit serious, I like the "heart beating kik/drum"...and all the atmospehrique sounds as well... It's a weird track and that's why it's interesting ;) ... although it needs a lot of work...
:::::::::boom tchak boom boom tchak:::::::::::

http://soundcloud.com/richard-hautin
ghoul
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ghoul »

XIII NRV wrote: ... although it needs a lot of work...
feedback is always appreciated. anything in particular that you think needs a lot of work?

ie. the mix, the sounds, etc

thx!
XIII NRV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by XIII NRV »

Sure :) I think that the kick/bass sound waaay to muddy, and the effex and hatas/perc etc sound way to on the "highs"...I mean there is a very big gap btwn those two blocks...dunno if that makes sense ;)
:::::::::boom tchak boom boom tchak:::::::::::

http://soundcloud.com/richard-hautin
ghoul
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ghoul »

XIII NRV wrote:Sure :) I think that the kick/bass sound waaay to muddy, and the effex and hatas/perc etc sound way to on the "highs"...I mean there is a very big gap btwn those two blocks...dunno if that makes sense ;)
it makes sense.

thx!