World Cup warm up!

- open
www.YorSound.nl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by www.YorSound.nl »

Dont be dissapointed with us! We will now blow your head away the last 2 games.
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

patrick bateman wrote:I've been very disappointed by the Dutch team, so I would be happy to see Uruguay in the final meeting Germany... 8)
uruguay will be much less dangerous without suarez. i think hes a better "traditional" striker than forlan. spain has no chance against the germans, who are red hot right now. since the group stage, they've been playing really nice. i think the final will be germany-netherlands. i'm hoping the orange people win it all... would be good for them!
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

patrick bateman wrote:I've been very disappointed by the Dutch team, so I would be happy to see Uruguay in the final meeting Germany... 8)
If you are right i'll ban you for a week! :P
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

pfffff disappointed my ass - havent lost a game yet.

as for germany knocking out more big teams - england were a joke and argentina isnt that big anymore - plus under lead of maradona which has been questionable to state the least.

try brazil on for size ;)

holland v germany in final pls

then we see what happens - would be sweet

i admire this german team a lot - shown to be fast, strong, technical and creative. a force to be reckoned with! oh yea - they have to chew through spain first though... and 'we' shall have to deal with uruguay first.. ;)

looking forward either way!
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

ec50 wrote:pfffff disappointed my azz - havent lost a game yet.
Of course it's not disappointing for you Dutch people that your team moves on and win the matches even though the team have played quite boring football.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

PsyTox wrote:the dutch just had a relatively easy run so far... not playing good and still going to the finals probably. They had a much easier run then Germany, who really have been killing off the "big" teams one by one.
Which big teams? England who won only one game?
Or did Argentina played on the same level as Brasil?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

-ix wrote:
PsyTox wrote:the dutch just had a relatively easy run so far... not playing good and still going to the finals probably. They had a much easier run then Germany, who really have been killing off the "big" teams one by one.
Which big teams? England who won only one game?
Or did Argentina played on the same level as Brasil?
ahh come on man...

Group E:
Holland
Japan
Cameroon
Denmark

->Slovakia
->Brazil
---->Uruguay

Group D:
Germany
Serbia
Ghana
Australia

->England
->Argentina
---->Spain

If you look at it as big and good football nations, then clearly Germany have met way bigger teams then Holland... (IMO).
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

yea they beat the big teams ghana and australia... and lost against serbia (remember)

and then the MASSIVE england - who couldnt get past the us & algeria and barely past slovenia. and what has argentina actually shown?

all the countries they have beat are below them in the fifa world ranking. spain is the first team which is ranked higher than they are but they have yet to achieve that one.

like i said earlier i have admiration for the german team and have been very impressed by their performance, but am getting tired of this attitude toward the dutch performance.

sure i'm biased - but give some credit where it is due (after a flawless streak - 20+ games now? - they took down the worlds number 1 and are now in semi final)
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50