Wighnomy Brothers 8uur solo!

any

Zou jij naar de solo van de wighnomy brothers komen?!

JAZEKER! / YES!
94%
Nee.. dat vind ik maar niets. / Not my cup of tea
6%

Total votes: 36

vip32
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vip32 »

that should be enough, i heard the wb's cost around 900,- (excl transport)... great idea! definitly be there. but where do you plan on giving this parteee
Romanov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Romanov »

vip32 wrote:that should be enough, i heard the wb's cost around 900,- (excl transport)... great idea! definitly be there. but where do you plan on giving this parteee
The ehr.. 'poppodium' of Woerden, called Babylon. Small place, only gives room to 175 people inc. employees.
Once you're locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

:( Uhm, don't mean to rain on your parade, but It's gonna cost a lot more than 900,- I think to get them for eight hours... And don't forget the travel and hotel costs. And don't forget your promotion and all the other expenses. 7,50 seems a very optimistic price.
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice
Romanov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Romanov »

Aron wrote::( Uhm, don't mean to rain on your parade, but It's gonna cost a lot more than 900,- I think to get them for eight hours... And don't forget the travel and hotel costs. And don't forget your promotion and all the other expenses. 7,50 seems a very optimistic price.
No it won't. They love the idea. And they don't live that far away, so they won't need a hotel and if so.. They will not ask for a 500 euro hotel.
Once you're locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
Leander_Techno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Leander_Techno »

I think they need a hotel.. Utrecht - Jena is about 600 km.. They prefer to travel by train (ICE) to Holland.. (2 retours is about 200 euro)
Creative use of technology is a form of Art
vip32
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vip32 »

maybe in utrecht? Ekko is a nice place...
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Woerden is the only tricky thing about it...
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

Romanov wrote:
Aron wrote::( Uhm, don't mean to rain on your parade, but It's gonna cost a lot more than 900,- I think to get them for eight hours... And don't forget the travel and hotel costs. And don't forget your promotion and all the other expenses. 7,50 seems a very optimistic price.
No it won't. They love the idea. And they don't live that far away, so they won't need a hotel and if so.. They will not ask for a 500 euro hotel.
Hope your right. Be nice to see the schmutzi's again.
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice