Horror Movies

- open
miro pajic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miro pajic »

Robot Criminal wrote:ah jees... Calling this movie a western is like.. I don't know calling a native american an indian or something

watch "the holy mountain" and then u'll get Jodorowsky (ok, its actually quite un-gettable but u'll see...)
exactly! and yes, the holy mountain is an absolute must!
brosky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by brosky »

i saw a couple of days ago paranormal activity and i have to say that overall it was pretty boring for me , altho the last bits and the voice of the girl screaming remained in my head till now

another thing that i have to say ... i remember sawing cannibal holocaust when i was about 8-10 years old something like that and that movie hunted me for years , even know i can remember quite good some "bad" scenes from that film .
kenah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenah »

the idea from Human Centipede is pretty fucked up , i like the idea but it is filmmed no that brilliant .
brosky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by brosky »

infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

Watching Giallo by Dario Argento now. 2009 with Adrien Brody. Kind of Hollywoodish but still got the Argento shine
- matt
muler0o
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by muler0o »

Necromentia , http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1286765/ very trippy and sick movie
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

been watching a lot of Westerns (italian, american, australian) and this one takes the cake for me...lots of gore and bloodspill...absolutely awesome

and back on topic of sheer horror

a late 80s Fulci great, often overlooked because not in the era of all of his golden films. a lot of scenes are re-dubbed and packaged for his later film, Cat in the Brain, which features him as a director suffering from mental hallucinations and effects of being a horror director.
- matt
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Not necessarily a horror movie but I watched The Road the other night. Pretty fucking scary!!!