mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

"What about snail rights?"

Moondog
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

Themis wrote:what the logic behind your argument uritotti?
That signing internet petition would not change anything; the whale meet industry will go on like every other industry that harms our world.

If people really care, they should not start from telling others act like they think is right, but change things in their own life, in their surroundings.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

so basicaly we should shut up and care about our own things .. hm thats a nice argument, i will keep that in mind.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Themis wrote:so basicaly we should shut up and care about our own things .. hm thats a nice argument, i will keep that in mind.
it's the Israeli way. :lol:

(sorry uritotti, I don't mean it, but the joke just was too obvious to leave it unused) :oops: ;)
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

haha yeah how he perfectly fulfilled the cliché
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

is uritotti Jewish?
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

Themis wrote:so basicaly we should shut up and care about our own things .. hm thats a nice argument, i will keep that in mind.
Why you distort my words. I have not said to not care and not do anything, but the opposite of it: ACT. I pointed on that signing petitions on the net it is not an act, it is an illusion of act that would not change anything except of give you a good feeling. If you really care, so act. There is many things you can do. Stop eating meat, use only free eggs; it's just some of an example.

---

I don't understand how the fact of me living in Tel Aviv tied to the issue...
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

but that wasnt the discussion, some people here thought that what the petition is for, is the right thing. You argued not against this petition but against what it stands for: not killing whales.

now you tell us, petitions are useless .. that was not the discussion on the last 2 pages

it was the discussion which you tried to break up with that sentence
If people really care, they should not start from telling others act like they think is right, but change things in their own life, in their surroundings.
and that sentence can not be misunderstood - it clearly says what i wrote above.