World Cup warm up!

- open
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

thomasjaldemark wrote:
patrick bateman wrote: We played so bad so we didn't deserve to move on.
yes you did!
at least we made it to South Africa Image
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:yeah grats to slovakia.. the game became pretty nice to watch at the ende haha =))

to bad denmark is behind now.. loved their performance against camerun..

edit: omg what a penalty haha.. GOGO denmark
to be honest I'm happy it's over for us.
We played so bad (only lucky in the Cameroon match), so we didn't deserve to move on.
Now we just need some of the old players and the coach to leave the team so we can build a new one.
i think its time for tomasson to end his career. hes been a disaster for denmark. i was impressed by eriksens play at the end of the match when he came on as a substitute.

looking forward to portugal brazil, even though it may end up meaning nothing.. :)
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

loved Japan, it was fun to see how enthousiasm can lift a team to performing better. I'm rooting for them, hope they'll make it to the semi-finals, if only because I'd love to see it come true for their coach (he said that Japan should make it to the semi-finals and got laughed upon by just about everyone including his own team). :lol:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

apanell wrote:i think its time for tomasson to end his career. hes been a disaster for denmark. i was impressed by eriksens play at the end of the match when he came on as a substitute.
So far Jesper Grønkjær & Martin Jørgensen told that they will stop, but sadly Jon Dahl Tomasson and Dennis Rommedahl will continue... Image
Alex Bizzaro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alex Bizzaro »

about italy-slovakia, yesterday we(italy) played so bad..never seen a worst match -urk
www.YorSound.nl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by www.YorSound.nl »

I've never seen them play beter?! :roll:
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

glad the italians went back home, everytime Canavaro was on the tellie I had to clean up a wet patch where my wife was sitting :p
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

PsyTox wrote:glad the italians went back home, everytime Canavaro was on the tellie I had to clean up a wet patch where my wife was sitting :p
:lol: :lol: