[BE] 12-11-2005 - I Love Techno @ Flanders EXPO, Gent

any
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

Ahhh, the perfect birthday-bash, what else could a girl like me wish for?!
it's not always rainbows AND butterflies
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

My presence? 8)

Deef: Have fun with your won tickets!
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

-ix wrote:My presence? 8)
That truly was the topping on the cake that night :lol:
Good to see you again!!

This was absolutely one of the best parties this year (off course never better than N1, but still)
Regardless of whatever complains there may be about crowded rooms and heat.. I (L) Techno!!!
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

Super Discount live was despite the bad volume really cool. Richie Hawtin did a really good job on a phat soundsystem. And the Collabs-session (Speedy J & Chris Liebing was awesome, combining hardtechno with quality. Although it was my third Collabs-experience... this was my best sofar.

Simply, one of my best ILT-editions. The bad thing about ILT was the drama to get form the parking to the Flanders EXPO and the frozen water bottles :evil:
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

Dopplereffekt wrote:Simply, one of my best ILT-editions. The bad thing about ILT was the drama to get form the parking to the Flanders EXPO and the frozen water bottles :evil:
I agree, had the best of times with miss kittin and ended the night @ minimal room (looooved Hawtin!!)

Our car was right in front of the entrance, maybe 5 mins walk.
I didn't mind the water being frozen (got unfrozen if you asked for it), it bothered me that they ran out of it.

ILT is definately a party that you have to know the ins&outs of (like not changing rooms too much), otherwise you have your whole night ruined
Vallemieke
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Vallemieke »

I had a really nice partyyyyyy!!
Richie Hawtin, Pierre, Matthew Dear and Neumann :shock:

up to the next one :wink:
Music fills my heart with joy.

http://www.last.fm/user/Valderhopsasa
rkampschoer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rkampschoer »

I stayed all night in the minus room, and I enjoyed every minute of it, especially Hawtin and Dear.
Dear was funky, Hawtin was awesome!
:)
www.robinkampschoer.com
sometimes, less is more...
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

:)

Was good, I saw bit of galluzi, then half hour of t.raumschmiere, then some of troy pierce (bleepy), then the end of galluzi and first half of tony rohr (all were pretty good, rohr looked very happy)

Then cought 45 mins of derrick may, and caught up with my mates...

then it was back to minus for last part of magda, matthew dear (incredibly good set, best of the night for me... so so fat, did most of the suckfish album) and then Hawtin... Richie did his usual thing of cranking it up lots, to the point where the left speaker stack was going 'ACK' really badly with the bass... saw the sound techy guys running round like nutters, and I think Troy Pierce had to go and slap him back into line a bit... it got a bit quieter again but the sound quality improved which was very needed... seemed like richie lost his way a bit whilst this was going on, but pulled it back for the last hour...

then I went to sit down for 20 mins and then to see Tobi neumann until he finished, nice set, some really nice bompy tunes :)

Read a copy of Scientific American on the way home, to help my wobbled brain back to reality :D