YES YES - PLASTIKMAN IS BACK

- open
mando
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mando »

Alex M wrote: I'm personally looking forward to check it out @ sonar.
i think, events like Sonar are the best place for the right crowd.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

well, the problem is of course that this kind of huge setup also requires lots of cash and that also means they end up on big events. Like Kontakt f.e., which ended up on I Love Techno here in Belgium, famous for the worst taste in music and the worst sound quality known to man. But other promotors just can't afford the fees and technical costs this kind of concept brings... I heard the numbers that were needed to book Plastikman live and ... well, it hurt my eyes :lol:

Would love to hear Plastikman live without all the visual blahdiblah , jsut the music, on a small event or in a club even like Fuse or Fabric or such, but Hawtin seems to think he can't do without eyeliner and videoscreens. Too bad.
djshiva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by djshiva »

mando wrote:
Timewarp was the wrong Place to Start as Plastikman (better he was playing as a DJ), because all people want to dance and i heard the same, much people (only knowing "Riche Hawtin") running out the hall, because its for Listening, not for Dancing.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with those people, because in Detroit, we were dancing our asses off!
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

djshiva wrote:
mando wrote:
Timewarp was the wrong Place to Start as Plastikman (better he was playing as a DJ), because all people want to dance and i heard the same, much people (only knowing "Riche Hawtin") running out the hall, because its for Listening, not for Dancing.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with those people, because in Detroit, we were dancing our asses off!
He didnt play Yeke Yeke so they didnt understand! :lol:
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

Was brilliant at sonar!
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

Rochey wrote:Was brilliant at sonar!
Yeah.

Most of my friends didn't get it though....
They said it wasnt the right music for a party, too slow, bla bla... :shock:

Most of it was no-nonsense in your face 4x4 techno.

Loved it! ;)