BATTERY 3.1

- ask away
klankeffect
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

BATTERY 3.1

Post by klankeffect »

hi,
anyone tested the battery 3.1 beta version yet?
grtz
lessizmoremoreizless
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

It does look cool though no? I mean I am very curious about the MPC emulation, plus the right click MIDI learn function was about time now.

They have been on fire lately, Alicias Keys, Abbey Road 70's Drums, Deep Freq, The String thing, now the Battery update plus the Kick Start Your Summer promotion that they are having leaves me feeling that hopefully they will drop a Reaktor 6 on us soon.

God how I wish that would be true.
dubgil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dubgil »

New Guy wrote:It does look cool though no? I mean I am very curious about the MPC emulation, plus the right click MIDI learn function was about time now.

They have been on fire lately, Alicias Keys, Abbey Road 70's Drums, Deep Freq, The String thing, now the Battery update plus the Kick Start Your Summer promotion that they are having leaves me feeling that hopefully they will drop a Reaktor 6 on us soon.

God how I wish that would be true.

NI needs to release its own DAW then it's all over for all other makers (imo)
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

Thats probably true more for the EDM musicians , but I doubt that bands and recording artists and recording houses would switch from Pro Tools, Logic, Sonar & Cubase to NI DAW.
What do you think?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Native Instruments the names says it all.

instruments that run natively on your computer.

DAW are not instruments and i don't think they are up to it either.

i've owned Reaktor, Electronic Instruments 2 and Battery 2 & 3. i've had problems with all of them. NI are one of the worst for stability and thats one of the most important things in making a DAW.
klankeffect
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by klankeffect »

i have komplete5 and didn't had any problem yet for over almoast 2 years. i happy about it....
lessizmoremoreizless