DEMF/Movement 2010

- open
nierika
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nierika »

Ricardo Villalobos was just standing about 6 feet in front of me at the Beatport stage - HE FUCKING MADE IT!!! What a nice surprise to an already incredible festival.
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

nierika wrote:Ricardo Villalobos was just standing about 6 feet in front of me at the Beatport stage - HE fcking MADE IT!!! What a nice surprise to an already incredible festival.
did he get to play too?
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

No, that person is a ding dong. It wasn't Ricardo. Richie played.
nierika
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nierika »

LOL...this lanky dude that looked a hell of a lot like Ricardo (wearing a Matamoros label shirt) went backstage at the Beatport tent shortly before Cassy went on. A lot of ppl thought it was him! (btw: Richie killed it in his place)
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

OMG OMG OMG
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

nierika wrote:LOL...this lanky dude that looked a hell of a lot like Ricardo (wearing a Matamoros label shirt) went backstage at the Beatport tent shortly before Cassy went on. A lot of ppl thought it was him! (btw: Richie killed it in his place)
no it wasn't him. nor did he play on the boat party.

someone claimed he also showed up to an after hours. - taken from another forum.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the guy who you saw was Adrien de Maublanc of Masomenos, who happens to look a lot like Villalobos.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

only was at the fest one day near the the end of the night.

of course it was nostalgic to see rich, but I thought richie hawtin live was amazing. pretty much expected a lot of his old material, however their was just a smudge and he mixed it out within 3-4 mins. he played for en entire hour. took me about 30 mins to tune in. if their ever was a bar for live show : light show similar to a concert : combined with stripped down techno their is a new bar and he hit it. really glad I made it to the festival. debated for several hours about going.

re: rich and cassy on the boat. cassy looked incredible. really enjoyed her set from what she played. for me it was on of the most intimate setting hearing both of them in person. I was right behind them for most of the show. perhaps my favorite set I've heard from them both.

from what I remember richie didn't use any loops it's was just pure rich at his finest. he later tagged with marco. the boat party is the only way to go. I hope never to miss another one
Last edited by John Clees on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jtredwings20
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jtredwings20 »

Check the "videos" section of mnml.nl for Italoboyz set :D