Title: Upper Ep
Format: Digital

Release Dates:

Beatport: 26.05.2010
All digital stores: 09.06.2010

Tracklist:

1. Groovik – Upper (Original Mix)
2. Groovik – Crystal (Original Mix)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ + + About... + + +
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freaky Vibes is an independent records label based in Valencia, established by Vincenzo Fracchiolla aka Groovik in March 2010. He defines it as: "a label with an innovative and distinctive sound". After years around Europe and expanding his knowledge of the various sounds capes, Groovik opens his label with the intent to propose to the musical market innovative and researched sounds. Freaky Vibes encourages new talents presenting them on the world wide music scene. The main intent of the Label is to give freedom of expression to its artist, not forcing them to follow the usual standard of a music genre. Freaky Vibes is label focused on the musical experimentation.

Since he was a kid, Groovik begins to be attracted by the Detroit Techno and by the House music that brought him to discover the world of Deejaying. He worked in a local radio and began to express his musical style. Further on, he got attracted to the new technologies, so he left the old-school, and bought his first synth, pc, and controller in order to start discovering the production world. "The disc is the artist's speech; it's a priceless sensation when I see that the people appreciate my work!" Groovik begins the search for innovative rhythms and melodies, He identifies himself with two music genres: Minimal and Progressive and he tried to create a mix between these two genres obtaining an innovative genre, not classifiable.

He continued to search innovative sounds and he took inspiration from the eastern cultures. The Deejaying became the reason of his life, he defines himself: "A boy that lives for his dream!" In 2009 he joined the crew of Smiley Fingers Records, and thanks to this label he began to put on the market his first releases, to give to his work the deserved visibility he was looking for. Meanwhile, he began to travel around Europe, to spread hi musical speech. In 2010, he realized his dream and founded his label: Freaky Vibes!

+ + + Samples + + +

http://www.myspace.com/freakyvibes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNj49-sQuSQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=menZPI8U52U

+ + + The best Artists say... + + +

Ivan Smagghe
Favourite Track: Groovik - Crystal (Original Mix)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: just seriously good techno... woooooow

Terry Francis
Rating: 5/5
Comments: they're both great

Samuel L Session
Favourite Track: Groovik - Upper (Original Mix)
Comments: quite interesting this! a bit different from all the other promos i get

Randall Jones
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Upper is siiiiick. 100% worldwide rotation from me.

Brothers' Vibe / Tony Rodriguez
Comments: Feelin' the beats on Upper!!

Francesco Farfa
Comments: nice dark stuff

Paul Loraine
Comments: Very nice will play

Franco Bianco
Comments: Awesome! My fav is Crystal!

Marquez Ill
Comments: I like the chords in Upper. Clubtune.

Signal Deluxe
Comments: deep and darky nice one, upper is the cut for us here.will play.

Benoit C / Tsugi Mag
Comments: nice EP, like crystal

Pablo Demonio / Klubbers FM
Comments: good idea to make advanced electronic ... I think that he must continue for this line. My favorite is Upper

Sean-Michael Yoder / Vinyl Junkie
Comments: Nice groove on Crystal.

Blake Baker
Comments: Yet another great release on dilek pr, cant wait to play in big clubs and to see another amazing crowd reaction....

DJ Mini
Comments: lovely, weird and spacey too ! right on !

+++ more !!!

+ + + Buy + + +

BEATPORT
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 2/upper_ep

and soon in many other stores around the world...

+ + + Promoted by + + +

Raffaella Bec / Dilek PR
dilekpr@sunrise.ch
An album not promoted, is like an album not released