[mymix] pre-amp tango - catch the beat, if you can (3:23 h)

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

SB1
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SB1 »

Great mix indeed, any ID of the final track?
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

hey, still listening to this, don't think its left my ipod since i first downloaded it right back when you first posted it! one of the few mixes i have that i can truely say is absolutely timeless! anyway, i was wondering if i could trouble u for an id on the track at roughly 75 mins (before the cajmere one) it gets me everytime i listen to this mix ;) thanks man :)
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind »

danbolton wrote:hey, still listening to this, don't think its left my ipod since i first downloaded it right back when you first posted it! one of the few mixes i have that i can truely say is absolutely timeless! anyway, i was wondering if i could trouble u for an id on the track at roughly 75 mins (before the cajmere one) it gets me everytime i listen to this mix ;) thanks man :)
http://www.discogs.com/Demuir-Demuir-I- ... ase/448167 (It's mentioned in this topic)
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

jespermygind wrote:http://www.discogs.com/Demuir-Demuir-I- ... ase/448167 (It's mentioned in this topic)
i thought that was the one at min 37? im after the one after the optimus prime record with the 'release it' vocal. i'll have a hunt around for samples tho, maybe im mistaken, i think theres more than one version of that in milan tune...
Klayman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Klayman »

i you want the track after downlink - arrival, it's the stickmen - channel 6.
also mentioned by felix anyway :)
sh!t happens when you party naked
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind »

danbolton wrote:
jespermygind wrote:http://www.discogs.com/Demuir-Demuir-I- ... ase/448167 (It's mentioned in this topic)
i thought that was the one at min 37? im after the one after the optimus prime record with the 'release it' vocal. i'll have a hunt around for samples tho, maybe im mistaken, i think theres more than one version of that in milan tune...
Lol, my bad I was very tired last night. Klaymans right, it's the stickmen. Sorry! :)
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

haha no worries, it seems ive made the bigger mistake in failing to see that it had already been ided haha! i was so sure id checked them all, i must have overlooked the one i actually :roll: thanks for your help anyway guys :)
4am
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 4am »

wow! nice one!
thanks for sharing!