Bionic_Eye
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bionic_Eye »

Robot Criminal wrote::):) hehe
here it is
http://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=mrds
jeff mills- cycle 30 is on hrfr.com

and lol on Mo-Do - Eins, Zwei, Polizei (Blanco Y Negro (2))
im sorry
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

there's more for "lol" section ;) :D
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Johnson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnson »

Petre Inspirescu - De Bou

Hit me if u have for sale
There is a god ... his name is Carl Craig
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

The things on my want list are tracks that are not for sale at the moment. If I give them to someone else that will effectively be one more person that wants the tune and possibly keeping me away from it. I never thought in this day and age it would be so hard to track down certain dance music tracks!
damnwords
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by damnwords »

PsyTox wrote: people don't want to make the effort to go and dig through crates or even spend an hour a day sifting through Beatport/Decks/Juno... while I think searching is an essential part of being a good dj (or at least: one that stands out from the rest). Digital or vinyl: you need to put in the work to find good stuff. I think Villalobos f.e. is an absolutely serious crate digger judging by the amount of unknown things he always comes up with again and again.
1. think of enough countries that don't have vinyl shops for electronic music, and just a little few for general stuff.(don't mention digital formats here)
2. probably he is, but if you find carl cox mixes from '99 that have tracks in them that villalobos played in 2006.. you're going to slightly change your opinion..
keto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by keto »

damnwords wrote:

1. think of enough countries that don't have vinyl shops for electronic music, and just a little few for general stuff.(don't mention digital formats here)
what are you talking about? Me and many-many others are in that situation and do the digital crate-digging by browsing new/old releases in online-shops like juno/decks etc. These shops don't have to be physically in your country, do they ? :roll:
damnwords
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by damnwords »

I know about that, but my 2cents tell me that I really love the real deal for crate digging (consider also that I'm not a dj)